Chapter 25

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcivfW7beEs&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW&shuffle=10165

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Manger hyung, do we really have to go today?" Chanyeol whine. "Yes and there is NO IF AND OR BUTS!" Exo manger said. "But what about the other? How come their not coming?"

"Because their in China Chanyeol!" Their manger said and started to rub his temple. "Look your alredy late. Let's get going." Manger hyung said and left the boys dorm. "Manger Hyung is so demaning" Chanyeol said. "No, its because someone kept whinning" Baekhyun said. "Sometime I think your the maekne" Sehun commented. Chanyeol roll his eyes and ran to his room to change.

"Come on lets go guys!" Suho called out. Everyone quickly ran to the car except for one person. "Come on Jongin you lazy kid" Kai just drag his feet as he started walking to the door.

"But Hyung I didn't get to eat breakfreast" Kai whine. "Your fault for not waking up" Suho said. "Now come on we're all ready late." "Where are we going exactly" "Maybe if you woke up earlier then you would know"

"I was just asking" kai mummble. Kai finally finish putting on his shoes and they both walked down to where the car was at. "Everyone ready?" Manger hyung ask. No one respond. Manger hyung looked back and everyone was all ready knock out. Hes just shook his head as he shifted into drive.

"Good morning" Moon text Sun. Moon just arrived at work. 7:40 a.m exactly. Moon walked towards her "office" and turn on her computer. *Hmmm let's see whos coming in today.* When Moon was going down the list she was surprise on who was going to show up. *Shinee, Infinite, and Exo* Moon gulped as she saw Exo's name on the list. *Breath Moon. Breath*

"Its to early for Morning. I should be sleeping with my boyfriend" Sun finally answer Moon's text. "Yongguk?"

"No you freaking sicko! My bed!" Sun reply back. "Oh pfftt I should too. Dude guess whos coming in today!"

"Who is it this time!?" Sun asked. "Exo!" "Exo-m or k?" "I don't know. I think K since Exo-M is in China right now."

"That makes sense." Sun answer back. Just when Moon was about to answer her text someone clear their throat. "Ahem" Moon looked up and saw Suho. "Hi we're here for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter