Sick Sun

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdtfTcyKLvk&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW

--------------------------------------------------------

Jungup was sick for a whole week. Luckly Sun was there to take care of him. "Urgh I hate being nice Moon." Sun texted Moon. "Why what happen?" Moon texted back. "I caught Jungup's flu! and Stupid people at school don't know how to cover their mouths" Sun texted with anger. "whoa chill, well I hope that you get better." Moon texted. "yeah me too" Sun reply back.

1 day before

"Thanks Sun for taking care of our Jungup here." Bap manger said. "No problem. Just call me and I'm willing to take care of any of them again...beside Youngjae" Sun said with sarcsm. "Noona! You don't want to ride with us?" Zelo said with a pout. "Zelo we're at school. and No because I brought my own car dummy." Sun said. "Okay well, we have to go now. THese two are all ready late." Their manger said. "okay then I'l see you guys around tomorrow. BYE!" Sun wave as the van dissapear. Sun sigh and drove home.

Later that night Sun's mom was watching the news. "The hopsitals even have tents outside of the hospital. The hospital are fill with patience. This year is the worst flu season yet. Tips of avoiding the flu. Wash your hands for 30 seconds. Cover your mouth." The tv reporter said. "Whoa thats crazy." Sun comment. "That means you should be carefull and not fall ill. I suggest you follow those tips." Sun mother said. "Pft I'm not scared of the flu. The flu should be scared of me"

Current time

"Why must i get sick during exam week!?" Sun thought to herself. Sun had a high fever. Cold sweat and so on. "Sun where are you? I don't see you at school" Jungup texted. "Sorry bud I caught the flu" Sun texted. "Oh no! You caught my sickness! I so sorry!" Jungup texted. "Jungup don't worry about it. It happens" Sun texted. Sun waited for Jungup to text back but in the end Sun got tired and fell alseep.

"Hyung wheres noona?" Zelo said to Jungup. "She's sick today." "But we were suppose to work on our project together." Zelo said with his head down. "Don't worry Sun would be fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter