109

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTtUo557mFg

Walking in the dark, in a forest with only the moon as their guidance and the sound of their footsteps, hmmm nope, Sun did not like the fact that it was just them in the dark forest. Sun hates scary movies, and avoided them at all cost. She was a wuss when it came down to any ghost or possession. “I hate this.” Sun said walking closer to Doojoon as she felt something cold breath on her neck. “Hate what?” Doojoon ask looking down at her. “Have you ever had those feeling when you know something is there but really nothing is there?” She said looking behind her and all she saw was the dark forest. “Umm...sure.” Doojoon agreeing not knowing what she really meant.

 

“ Want to hear a story? Well, I'm still going to tell you." Sun said not letting Doojoon and. "So, there this guy, he lives with his sister, and he stayed up late this one night so he went to bed. While he was sleeping he heard something open the door, he looked over to the door but didn't see anything. So he went back to try and sleep. He then heard some breathing at the edge of his feet, and when his eyes adjusted to the darkness he saw a little figure there. He stared at it for awhile and it didn't move.The figure began crawling on the bed, and the man began to panic, when it got close enough to lay by his side he jumped out of his bed and the light. When he the lights, he saw strands of hair seeping from under the cover he finally built up the courage to pull the blanket off of whatever was now laying on his bed. When he pulled it off.....he screamed and then sighed in relief, turns out when he pulled the blanket, it was his niece that was sneaking in the room to sleep with him. He yelled at her afterwards.” Sun said laughing earning a knee slap. “True story” Sun said

 

“HA ha, very funny.” Doojoon said sarcastically. "Ahh, don’t tell me you’re scared?” Sun said poking his side. “Nope. Not at all.” Doojoon said putting his hands inside his pockets. Walking ahead Sun stuck her tongue out at him without him knowing and while she did that she heard something behind her. It sounded like a twig that was being broken, looking back behind her she didn’t see anything. Gulping, she quickly ran beside Doojoon, and grab his arms tightly. Looking back again because her curiosity got the best out of her, she saw a shadow. “Nothing is there Sun. It’s just your imagination.” Sun said to herself. All they heard was the owling hooing, making Sun think of all the possible things that could happen to her and Doojoon. With no piece of communication to help them, what if they die out here, what if there is a serial killer out here, or what if there is a family of cannibalism out here watching them waiting to jump there, what if… “You’re thinking too much” Doojoon said still walking. “Pfft, no I am not” Sun rebuttal though she knew that she was thinking too much. “Yes you are. Your grip on my arm says it all.” Doojoon said looking at his arms. Sun didn’t notice that she was hanging on that tight onto him. Clearing she let go and scoot a little bit farther from him. “Hmm..I don’t know what your talking about.” Sun said walking ahead. Doojoon chuckle and ran to throw his arms around her shoulders. “Seems like someone is more scared of me” Doojoon teased. Sun rolled her eyes and pushed Doojoon. Doojoon laugh and walk ahead out of the two with his hands behind head. “Come on, I can see the cabin.” He said.

 

Forgetting about the story that she just told him, she was too excited to get back, however the air was dry making her nose and eyes more irritated already. She tried to push the temptation of rubbing her eyes and nose but, we all know who won. She started to rub her nose and then switching to her eyes. The irritation was at the point when Sun just wanted to just punch a wall or something to just stop. "Freak" Sun kept rubbing her eyes, and it felt like someone kept poking it with a needle as the irritation wouldn’t go away.

 

Reaching the cabin, Doojoon saw a white folded letter that was taped to the door. Tearing it off it read,

Minyoung fell down when we were coming back. Took the car to the clinic down the hill. I'll contact you as soon as I can. Don't worry, I have my permit.

 

Doojoon had a worried look on his face, the fact that Moon getting hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter