136

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days had past every since the scandal between Moon and Kai went crashing through the windows. From what I recall, they’re avoiding each other, because they know that if both of them get caught with each other, everyone would know that it was a lie. I walk out of my front door, and take the two steps down. It was a sunny day, and the air was cold. Sweater weather type of feel today. I make my way to my mailbox, and I was hoping that my letter came in today. I open up the mailbox and flip through the mails that we had received.

“Bills, not for me, not for me, bills….” my eyes widen when I saw who the sender was. I quickly ripped open the letter and put the rest of the letters under my arms.

 

“Dear Sun, I would like to congratulate you on being accepted to the University of California. We would love to see you attending the 2014 fall semester.

Please email us at [email protected] to accept this application.

Thank you hope to hear from you soon.”

 

“Oh my gosh.” I had open up my letter from the school that I had applied and I would had never thought that they would had accepted me. “Mom! Mom! Mom~!” I scream as I run inside the house, but then I remember that no one was home. “Hmm..whatever.” I shrug off the feeling and quickly dial Moon.

 

The phone continue to ring, and right when I was about to hang up and text her, she answer. “Hello?” She answer.

“Guess what Moon!” I said ecstatically

“No...I’m not going to guess.”

“Oh, come on. Seriously, it’s great news!”

Moon sigh, “Fine...tell me.”

“Hi! hahahah!” Sun trolled

“You’re so ugly Sun. If that is what you called me for then I’m just going to hang up.” Moon said.

“Jagiya!”

 

“Was that who I think it was?” Sun ask with a questioning tone. “No, what are you talking about?” Moon said trying to play it off. “Yoseob? Why are you with him?” Sun asked. “We’re just hanging out. I swear. It’s nothing serious. Can’t we be friends?” Moon asked. “What about Kai? Have you two been talking?” Sun asked with a motherly tone. “It’s been a week Sun. I haven’t heard from him every since he denied about our relationship.” Moon said. “Okay, just to let you know that, what he said was because he had too. He didn’t want to but he had to.”

 

“I know, I know…” Moon said. “Alright….as long as you know. But that is not what I wanted to tell you. Guess what.” Sun said once again. “No, Sun. I don’t care.” Moon said getting irritated. “For real Moon. I’m not kidding this time.” Moon didn’t answer and I took that as a sign saying that she’s listening. “I’m studying abroad!” I screamed feeling the excitement run through my veins. “What! For real! Dude! That is so awesome! Wow! Congratulations dude! I would have never thought that you would had made it! Well, not saying that you or anything. Yah know.” Moon said laughing.

 

“Shut it” I said. “When are you leaving?” Moon said now taking in that her best friend is leaving for the states. “Next month. I know it’s so soon.” I said hearing the sudden change in Moon’s voice. “Hey, I’ll be back.” I said trying to hold back my crack voice. “I know, but have you told DOojoon?” I froze at that question. “I...he doesn’t know. But it was because we didn’t even date when I filled up the application” I said trying to defend myself. “Well, we should throw you a going away party.” Moon said. I could tell that she was smiling at the thought of throwing me a going away party. “I don’t need one.” I said and I really didn’t need one.

 

“Nope, we are going to throw you one. It’s a big accomplishment for you” Moon said trying to convince me to say yes; which I don’t know why she would because she knew that I would already say yes. “Fine, do it your way.” I said chuckling. “Good,”

 

“Jagiya!”

“Oh, Sun I have to go. Yoseob is...being Yoseob.” Oh, no she did not. I felt like her voice was changing all of a sudden. Like she was excited that Yoseob was calling her that again. My stomach started to feel sick, but I ignore the thought thinking that the reason why my stomach wasn’t feeling good was because I was going to break the news to Doojoon.

 

I took a deep breath as I stared at my phone. How was I suppose to break it to Doojoon? Hey Doojoon, I’m leaving you for school. Bye. “Ugh” I groan falling backwards onto the couch. I kept staring at my phone, tapping on the screen from my irritation. Getting up, I unlocked my phone, and started to dial Doojoon’s number. I was about to click the call button, but I chicken out.

 

I set my phone on the coffee table, and got up. I walked back and forth, biting on my fingernails. “Ugh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter