Shopping

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV7JDImwdYE

“Come on Sun, you have to go!” Moon whine as she tried to drag Sun. “No! I refuse to go shopping with you! Remember last year! That’s all we did for my birthday! That was *starts counting finger* 12 hours of shopping!” Sun said feeling a bit dizzy from the big number. “Come on! I’ll promise you it will only take a couple of hours”

*at the mall*

“This is cute” Moon said as she pull out a white dress with laces, and the back had an opening. “Yeah, but you want to know what else is cute” Sun said getting up. “What?” Moon asked getting excited. “That food court over there. *drools* I’m hungry” Sun said as she whip . “We just ate like two hours ago.” Moon protested. “Exactly, TWO HOURS AGO!”

“I thought that voice sound familiar.” Both Sun and Moon looked toward the voice and they went silence. “What?” He said as he scratched his head. “Um….Hi Suho…” Moon and Sun clearing their throat. “Suho hyung why did you take…” Kai stop as he saw Moon holding onto a dress and Sun just standing there.

“What are you doing here” Both Kai and Sun said. Moon face palmed herself. “Here we go again…” Moon said coming in between them. Kai pulled Moon closer to him. “Was she arguing with you again?” Kai said in a soft tone making Moon blush. Sun just roll her eyes. Moon just sigh with wide eyes. Suho just stood there looking awkward as ever, as he had no clue what was going on. He knew that Kai and Sun liked to argue but this was…scary. Moon just looked at Suho and saw how awkward he was feeling.

Moon left Kai’s embrace, and Kai suddenly pouted. “Don’t worry, this is very, very normal.” Moon said. Suho just smile and laugh. “Of course it is. Its Kai….he’s…s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter