Chaotic

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, tell me. You like Doojoon don’t you” Moon said as she lay on her bed. “Well, I don’t know.” Sun said as she sat on the floor, playing with Moon’s phone charger. Moon just sigh and continue to watch videos on her phone. “Your fault, that’s what you get when you can’t stick to one man.” Moon said. “One man? HEY ARE YOU CALLING ME A MAN STEALER?!” Sun said. “Yup”

“I am not a man stealer” Sun argue. “Yeah you are. First you liked Doojoon. Then you liked Suho, and now you like Chanyeol? Come on man, stick to one person” Moon said setting her phone next to her head as she looked at the ceiling. “Okay, okay, I don’t like them like that, I ADMIRE them” Sun said emphasizing on the word admire.

“Sure you do” Moon teased Sun. “Urgh, forget it, you’re not helping” Sun said getting up. “Where are you going?” Moon asked feeling a little bit guilty for teasing her. “To think” Sun said softly and left Moon’s place. Was I a little bit too harsh? Moon thought to herself.

“Come on hyung! You can’t do this to me!”

“Oh but I can. I’m leader for a reason” Suho said as he crossed his arm. “Hyung, Moon is going to kill me if she found out that I won’t be able to see her.” Kai whine. “I’m sure that Moon would be able to survive.” Suho said as he walked toward the other members.

“HYUNG!” Kai whine and scream at the same time. “HEHEH take that one er.” Baekhyun said. “That’s what you get for sneaking out” Chanyeol said as he rested his arm around Kai’s shoulder. “Bug off giraffe” Kai said.

Kai once again, snuck out to see Moon. He claim that he hasn’t seen Moon for a long time. It’s only been a whole week since Kai haven’t seen her. Even though there not a ‘thing’ Kai still felt like they were dating. But he knew his boundaries.

“Can I at least tell her that I won’t have my phone?” Kai asked politely giving up. “I already told her” Suho said leaning against a table. “Fine, Chanyeol let me borrow you’re phone?” Kai whisper to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just walked away from Kai as if he didn’t hear him. “Guys! Did you hear!?” D.O said as he came running inside the dance studio. “Hear what?” Sehun said. “Sun and Yongguk broke up!” D.O said. “HA I KNEW IT!” Kai blurted out earning a slap from Baekhyun. “Dude that hurt!” Kai said as he rubbed his head.

“When did this happen?” Suho asked. “About a 2 month ago.” D.O said playing with his phone. “How did you hear?” Sehun asked. “I overheard Moon talking with someone.” “So what, you eavesdropped on her conversation?” Kai question. “No, more like I just happen to pass by and my ears were wide open.” D.O said.

“More like you’re eyes” Baekhyun said. “Hey! I have beautiful eyes” D.O said

Since Moon didn’t have any plans today, and it sounded like Sun was upset with her Moon decided to meet up with Kikwang at their favorite restaurant. Moon walked in and saw Kikwang sipping on his water.

“Hey” she said as she sat across from him. “Hey,” Kikwang reply. “Minyoung” Kikwang said with a stern voice. “Ooo man, what did I do now?” Moon said as she sat back in her seat. Kikwang just let out a tiny laugh as he saw how childish Moon was being. “Nothing, but how come you didn’t tell me?” Kikwang said with his poker face.

“Tell you what?” Moon said being clueless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter