108

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun had fallen asleep and the night sky was wide awake. With the only sounds of the chirping crickets, and the light of the moon guiding their way towards the cabin, Moon and Kai took their time getting back. “You know, we should had just stayed up there.” Kai said. “I wish we could but honestly, I smell like a pig, and I feel extremely disgusting.” Moon said itching her head. “Hmmm...I wouldn’t mind. Guess we would have to sleep then, huh.” Kai said teasing, and Moon smack him making him stumble forwards. “Not cool, dude.” 

“Oh, I’m a dude now. Great, talk about being put back into the friend zone.” Kai mumble putting his hands in his pockets. “Keep dreaming lover boy.” Moon said wrapping her arms around his arms, and Kai just smirk as they continue their way down to the cabins. “Come on. I can see the cabins from here. Race yah,” Moon said walking backwards. “Moon, be careful you might hurt yourself." Kai said still walking with his hands in his pockets. "Pfftt, I can't get hurt I'm invisible." Moon said turning around. While Moon turn around she didn't see the log that was in front of her. “Moon!” Kai tried to reach for her but she had already launch forward.

Slide down the hill on her stomach, Moon tried to slow down the impact as she dug her nails into the soil making her fingers burn. Moon’s speed was slowing down as she slam her back into the tree, and got the wind knock out of her. Hardly breathing, she heard Kai scream her name but all she heard was her breathing. She wasn't sure if it was because it the night that was making it dark, but that's all she saw and Kai's blurry body running towards her. 

Starting up the car, Kai drove down the hill. "Moon, baby. Come on. Stay with me." Kai said with his voice cracking as Moon lay in the passenger side not moving an inch. Kai reached for her hand and squeeze it hard. Trying to drive as safe as he can and as fast as he can, Kai couldn't help but think of all the bad scenarios that was playing in his mind. "I'm okay." Moon croak. Kai started to breath, now noticing that he was holding in his breath. "No, you're not. Don't move, we're almost there." Kai said seeing the clinic just a mile down. 

Pulling into the parking lot, Kai shut off the engine and ran towards the passenger side. Opening the door, Kai unbuckle the seat belt, and carried Moon in. "I need a doctor" He shouted still carrying an unconscious Moon. A bed was rolled towards him and Kai set her down. She wince as he set her down, "Sorry, just...just. Stay with me, come on babe. Stay with me" Kai said gripping onto Moon's hand tighter than ever. "Sorry sir but we need you to step aside." the nurse said pushing Kai out of the way. 

For a clinic it was actually felt like a hospital, usually clinics are small, but this one was...a whole new different level. The walls were painted white, and there was barely anyone around. Then again, they were only there for a bit, so of course there wouldn't be a lot of people. "Sir, we're just going to need you to sign some papers." The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter