123-Rumors

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why would you do that?” Sun asked.

“What kind of boyfriend would I be if I don’t even take care for my injured girlfriend?”

“Okay, so you told them about us dating so you could take days off AND delay your comeback date?” Sun raised an eyebrow.

“Well if you look at it that way….then it doesn’t sound as cool. More like I took time off so I could spend time with you.” He smiles.

“and postpone your comeback?”

“Will you stop bringing that up?!” Doojoon shouts as they both laugh.

"It's only the truth. I mean...I'm happy you're here but you need to get your priorites straight Doojoon. I'm always going to be here, but Beast is once in a life time, and you're the leader, what kind of image are you putting off right now to the other members?"

"that Love conquers all?" Doojoon joked, however Sun was not taking it lightly. 

"I love you because you're hardworking, and you get things done, I don't want to be the reason Beast's fans have to wait a week longer, including myself!" Sun smiled. then shakse her head. "Oh man these drugs....I'm starting to sound like Moon!" She one handed slap herself lightly as Doojoon laughed. "Dude...just get your stuff done." she glares at the guy and he chuckled again at his girlfriend.  

**

The next day Sun is released from the hospital, and of course her one and only Doojoon would not take no for an answer.

“Doojoon…I said I can call a cab, or my brothers and pick me up.” Sun said as Doojoon escorted her to a car.

“Shut up and get in the car.” He ordered and before Sun could argue he had already shoved her in the car.

**

Moon made her way into her office, and greeted all the other girls. When she sits down, she notices a newsletter in big print,

“B2ST’s Doojoon rumored to be dating their public relations assistant!”

“WHAT?!?!?!” Moon shot up from her desk staring at the photo of Doojoon and a separate photo of herself.  She flips the paper back and forth but this was a real copy. “What the—“she hears a clap and Nami a co-worker walks by.

“I didn’t know you were dating B2ST’s leader! That’s so daring of you!” Nami smiled in triumph.

“You know very well….I am Not dating him!”

“that’s not what the paper says….” Nami sang as she strolled to her desk. Everyone knew what this meant, this meant Moon could get fired from her job. Even Worse, her relationship with Kai was on stake as well.

As soon as it hit 10 am, the companies phone began ringing like crazy for answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter