Hang Out

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2MCptNzNlg

"Dude go talk to her" 

"No dude" Sun decided to go visit the beast boys since its been so long. Kikwang kept pushing Doojoon towards where Sun was at. Sun was so into beating Dongwoon in Call of Duty, that she didn't even notice what the guys were planning. "DUDE STOP HIDDING AND COME OUT LIKE A REAL MAN" Sun shouted as she kept getting kill my Dongwoon. "Why don't you find me first MUAHAHAH" Dongwoon teased. "Fine...be a wimp and hide all you want. I will find you and I will kill you" Sun said as she memorize the like from the movie Taken.

"ohh I'm soo scar---" Sun smile as she headshot where Dongwoon was hiding. "BAM!" Sun said as she shot from her seat. "Sun 1 Donwoon 0" Sun said. "HEY NO FAIR YOU CHEATED!" Dongwoon said as she sat back and pouted in his seat. 

"Foods here!" They all ran towards Moon who was holding the bucket full of chicken. "Thank you" Dongwoon said as he snatched a chicken out of the bucket. "Thank you" Moon said with sarcasm. "Heh boys huh" Sun said as she also walked towards Moon. "Yeah I know" Moon agree as she roll her eyes. "Uh Moon...THANKS" Sun quickly grabbed a drum stick and ran back to the living room. "HEY!" Moon shouted. "Let me help you jagiya" Yoseob said as he grab the buckets out of Moons embrace. "Sorry for the hassle" Yoseob apologize. "No, it's okay, I was on my way here anyways." 

"Yeah to see me" said a walking Doojoon. Moon and yoseob both looked at Doojoon and busted out laughing. A that moment Junhyung and Hyunseung walks in and sit down at the dinner table. "Thanks Minyoung" Junhyung said. "Uhh..what he said" Hyunseung mocked. 

Moon shook her head and chuckle. "Where kikwang?" Moon asked.

"GYM!" Sun and Dongwoon both scream as they continue to finish their game. "KYAH!!!!" Sun scream. Everyone except Junhyung and Hyunseung ran into the living room to see what the commotion was all about. "WHAT HAPPEN!? Moon, Yoseob and Doojoon scream. "MUAHHAH SUN 1 DONGWOON 2" Dongwoon cheer. 

"YOU CHEATED YOU LOOKED AT MY SCREEN!" Sun argue back. "Nope! Now, since you lost and I won. You promise that you would do anything I ask you to do" Dongwoon said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter