Ninety-Nine

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHNy15qKzYY

“So come along and stop being a baby.” Moon said crossing her arms while tapping her foot waiting for Sun. The girls were out hanging out shopping, and Moon saw a dress. It was white with lace in the back, and flare out mid-thigh. “Fine.” Sun said as she unlock the door and came out with the dress on. “Buy it. It’s cute.” Moon said looking up and down. “I agree. But, when am I ever going to wear this?” Sun said turning around back to the changing room. “I don’t know. Just buy it.” Moon said also walking out of the fitting rooms. Sun strip out of the dress and started to put on her shorts, and tshirt. It was a hot spring day. The day was humid, after the rain passed. Sun came out with the dress in her hand and they both walked to the check out. “Did you hear?” Moon asked as Sun gave her debit card to the cashier. “Yeah, all I’m saying is, why. At least...why now, you know.” Sun said grabbing her card and bag. They both walk out of mall and into Moon’s car. “I don’t know either but whatever he does, I guess I’m just disappointed.” Moon sigh as she drove down the busy roads. It was rush hour as everyone was getting back from work. Traffic was bad as cars were back up, and in the horizon was just red lights from other cars.

 

From Doojoon

To Sun

Sun...whatcha doing?

 

To Doojoon

From Sun

With Moon. Why??

 

From Doojoon

To Sun

Just wondering. Say, what are you doing this weekend??

 

Sun’s eyebrows crease as she thought about what she had to do. Graduating earlier than the other students, Sun was a high-school-free student. She didn’t have to worry about going to sleep early (it’s not like she would had any ways), or getting home early; unless her mother was there, and she didn’t have work.

 

From Sun

To Doojoon

Nothing, I’m free.

 

From Doojoon

To Sun

Great! Let’s go camping

 

From Sun

To Doojoon

I’ll think about it.

 

From Doojoon

To Sun

Moon and Kai is going also, if you’re wondering

 

“You're going camping with Kai...and you didn’t tell me?” Sun said turning to Moon who was concentrating on driving. “Huh...oh yeah. Kai persuade me see if I wanted to go. How did you know?” Moon said still paying attention to the road ahead of her. “Doojoon just told me.” Sun said waving her phone in the air. “Speaking about Doojoon, are you two..like..dating?” Moon bluntly asked. Sun didn’t speak. Technically, she hasn’t really gave him a straight answer.

“What happen to Suho? Huh, you hopper. Always looking at other guys.” Moon teased. “HEY! I admit I’m a hopper, but Suho really didn’t make a move, and to be honest, I don’t like Suho like that...anymore.” “Anymore?” “He’s….sweet, but he’s not my type. Something like that.” Sun said scratching her head. “It’s okay. I don’t think Suho really tried anyways.” Moon said shrugging her shoulders. “Yeah...anyways, where are we g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter