Moon v.s Minyoung

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaaErv-yQsQ&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW&index=56

---------------------------------------

"So you like Kai...and Kai likes you...WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST DATE!?" Sun said as she pull her hair. "It's not that easy Sun..." Moon said as she ran her fingers up the cold ice water. Moon visited Sun at work. For Sun work was really slow. She didn't have any customer. But don't worry, her manger/boss her her mother....wonderfull right...not really. Anyways, "it's complicated.."moon said avoiding Sun's glare. "Enlighten me, I got time." Sun said as she lay back. "Well..." Moon started. "Hold that thought." 

"Hi can I help you?" Sun asked the customer. "Yeah I was wondering see if you guys sell coffee here" the man asked. "No but there is a coffee shop around the corner if you keep walking" Sun said as she gave the man directions. "Okay, thanks" the man walked out of the restaurant and left.  

"Anyways what were we talking about" Sun said as she return back to the booth they were both sitting at. "Anyways...." Moon said as she drank her water. "I just feel like we're both busy in our lives, that dating is just going to make it worse" Moon said still playing with her water dew on her cup.

"Ah..so in other words...your scared" Sun said as she play with her phone. "NO!" Moon said with a loud tone. "Shhh!!!" Sun said shushing Moon. "Theres no customer" Moon said sitting back down. "Still dude, I might get in trouble"

"But no, I'm not scared. Just no the right time." Moon said. "Well, when is the right time. What if you miss the right time? or...what if its right there in front of you, but your just to blind to see?" Sun said still...playing with her phone.

"Urgh! I HATE IT WHEN YOU SOUND SO FREAK'IN SMART!" Sun just smile....evilly. "But for real dude. I'm not saying to rush it. But, do what you want. No one is stopping you except for yourself." Sun said.

"What about you and Yongguk. Huh? How do you guys do it?" Moon ask wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter