112

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uggh...it feels great to be out of the car.” Sun said stretching her muscle. After arriving at the rest stop, Sun drove the rest of the way back while Doojoon fell asleep. Sun ignore the people behind her, like as if she wasn’t already feeling like a third wheel already. The sun was setting down in the horizon, and they arrived at Moon’s apartment dropping the two off first. “Get better. Don’t stress too much, don’t think too much. Kai make sure you take her to the hospital. If they give you any prescription, make sure you take--” “Okay. I got it. Gosh man, you sound like a mother.” Moon said shutting the car door. “I’m just making sure.” Sun said going to the trunk and grabbing Moon’s luggages bring them out. “Don’t worry. I’m not that forgetful like you. You can’t even remember what we did yesterday. Trust me, I’ll be okay.” Moon said trying to grab her luggages, but Sun just pushed her away, and Moon just gave up because she knew that Sun would not let go. “Just go upstairs. Kai and I got it.” Sun said tossing Kai a backpack. Kai who caught the bag just in time started to murmur incoherent words. “Don’t worry, we got this.” Sun said pushing Moon to go away and up into her apartment.

 

“So...going public.” Sun said pulling out one of Moon’s bag. “You…eavesdropper.” “It’s not eavesdropping if you do it in public.” Sun said shutting the trunk and walking into the building of Moon’s apartment.  Entering the revolving doors, Sun and Kai rolled the luggage towards the elevator and up to the the third floor the went. “Congratulations. I wish you two the best.” Sun said looking up to the red arrow that was pointing up. Kai made a small smirk, barely noticeable, if she didn't know Kai, she probably would had not seen it, but because she did, she brushed off the smirk. "For real. I wish you two the best of luck. Hurt her, and I hurt you. I warn you." When Sun finish her sentence, the elevator just ding and she walk out pulling the luggage behind her. "I'll take that as a promise." he said to himself, and when the elevator doors were about to close, Kai quickly step out following Sun.

 

"Are you sure you don't want to come in? I literally am not doing anything." After dropping off all the luggage into the living, Sun was making her way out, but Moon had stop her. "Yes, I have to get going anyways. Plus, Doojoon is still sleeping in the car. I'll see you guys whenever. Good luck." Sun said opening the front door, and slowly closing it behind her.

 

"What did she mean by that?" Moon said when she flop onto the couch. "She heard." Kai said holding a cup that said haters-going-to-hate. "That eavesdropper." Moon said gasping silently. "That's what I said. But she said quote quote, 'It's not eavesdropping if it's in public'" Kai said making quotation marks. "Well, at least she knows and won't be surprise." Moon said criss crossing her legs and bringing them up onto the couch. "Ugh, what a long day." Moon said hugging her black pillow. "What are you talking about? You slept the whole way here." Kai said sitting down next to her and swing her arms around her shoulders. "So did you." Moon said pushing him away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter