The "Talk"

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPkOn4t5qlE

YONGGUK POV

"Hyung, do you know where Sun noona is? She hasn't been at school ever since Friday" Zelo said. I just sigh and continue to be immerse into making music. "Hyung..." Zelo snapped his fingers at me. "I don't know" I said quietly. Sun hasn't contact me ever since that tiny "argument" we had. I mean, I should be worry about why she's not in school, but man this girl is such a drama queen.

"Hyung. But she's your girlfriend." When I heard Zelo said that I felt like someone stabbed my heart. "Junhong, not now!" I said as I slam my hands on the desk. I turn around with a serious, annoyed face and walked out of the studio slamming the door. 

To relieve my stress, I walked towards the TS cafeteria and sat down. I started to huff. "Man, THESE GUYS WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND!" I silently scream as I ruffle my own hair and set my head on the table. Suddenly, I saw a someone hand my a drink *ice americano*

"Hey Himchan" I said. "Hey hyung" Himchan said to me as he sipped his orange juice. "What's up" I ask him. "Nothing." Himchan hesitated. Knowing Himchan he's usually a blabber mouth, but today, something's off. "Hyung....I know I have no rights to say this but...did you and Sun argue again?" He asked me. I sigh and said "Sort of" 

"Well, let me tell you this. You have no one else to blame but yourself." I looked at Himchan and he just walked off. WHAT THE FREAK! He's suppose to be on my side! What ever happen to family first!? 

I felt betray after what Himchan told me. He out of all people should understand me. But why? Just why?? It's always about Sun this, Sun that. What about Yongguk?! Urgh!!! Forget it!

I finally decided, the only person who would listen and understand me is Moon. I pulled out my phone and called Moon. I waited and waited and by the 4th ring, she answered. "hello" I stared at my phone as I heard a man's voice. A voice that I'm not familier with. "Uh..whos this?" I asked. "The question is..whos this? And why are you calling MY noona?" Alright who ever this person is I'm about to throw a punch. "Look, I just wish to speak with Minyoung" I said with a fierce voice. "HA! Just because you sou---"

"Sorry, Yongguk ignore what just happen" Moon finally said. "Who was that?" I asked. "Oh..uh.." Moon hesitated to tell me even though I kind of figure that it was..."Kai huh."

"Pfft..pfftt..okay maybe" She said. "It's cool, he's lucky I'm not there right now." I said. "ANyways...why did you call?" She asked. I debated if I wanted to tell her or not. Should I? Should I not? I kept questioning myself. "hello? Hello. You sitll there Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter