Date: Sun and Doojoon

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl_Tz2JLESY

“How’s your new drama coming along?” Sun ask putting a spoonful of rice into . “It’s pretty good. All I do is eat anyways.” Doojoon said sipping on his water. “Hmmm…food...if eating was a job.” Sun said stuff herself with more food. “How have you been? You been missing in action…” Doojoon said watching Sun eat. Feeling like eyes were looking at her, she sat up properly and swallow. “Oh you know, school, and work.” She said crossing her legs and drinking her water. “Hm...I see…” Doojoon said not knowing what to say next. He wanted to say so much but the words just didn’t come out.

“How are you and...What’s her name...don’t tell me” Sun said thinking really hard about it. “Ah! Hayong...right?” Sun said. “Oh yeah...about that...we actually broke up a long time ago. It’s been about 4 months now.” Doojoon said reaching for a meat.

“Oh...I see. So it just didn’t work out then I’m guess.” Sun said politely, but her subconscious was screaming at the top of her lungs saying GOOD, SHE NEEDS A REALITY CHECK. “No, I just didn’t return the same feeling. I guess I was just feeling lonely.” Doojoon admit. “Ahh...our leader was feeling lonely!? Awww isn’t that pretty lonely.” she said. Looking back at the past, Doojoon was not happy with her at all. She was annoying, a spoil brat, but most of all, she use him. Doojoon knew that but really deep down inside he was just trying to get Sun out of his head. “Well, on the bright side, we can be forever alone together.” Sun said picking up a piece of meat to feed Doojoon. Doojoon lean over and gladly took the meat. “But if we’re together, that wouldn’t make us forever alone.” Doojoon said chewing. “Ahh...right...NO YOU’RE NOT ALLOW IN MY CLUB.” Sun said grabbing a lettuce and stuffing it with noodles, garlic, meat, pepper and feeding it to Doojoon.  With all the food inside the lettuce Doojoon almost choke on it. “Oops sorry got over excited there.”

“Thanks for din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter