137

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m here today to confirm that I am not in a relationship. The women who I held hands with meant nothing. She wasn’t feeling well because that night a good friend of mine was hospitalize. However, my good friend, best friend was there. That night she wasn’t feeling well, I was just being a gentlemen and was helping her to steady herself. After that night, we never saw each other.

 

The things that he told was painful. She knew that Kai had to lie, but even then, the pain wouldn’t go away. It’s been two weeks since the press conference. Kai didn’t called and Moon tried to call him but whenever Moon called Kai it would end up with an argument.

 

Moon stared at the blank screen on her phone. She was debating if she wanted to call Kai, but she knew that it would only end in an argument. But she wanted to make it better, she was tired of feeling like he was pushing her away. She wanted to feel secure, wanted to hear his calm voice saying that everything was going to be okay. Jumping from the noise that her phone made, Moon answer from the unknown caller.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Stay away from Kai oppa! I don’t care what he said at the press conference, STAY AWAY FROM HIM!”

 

Moon sigh, “another crazy fan.” And that has been going on for almost about a month. Fans has been throwing her letters saying “stay away from Kai,” or “go shoot yourself. Kai would never love you!” Moon shook her head from the mere thought.

 

Putting her cup in the sink, Moon was about to leave the kitchen and take a nice long warm bath, but the someone started to knock at the door. Tip-toeing to look through the peephole, Moon saw no one. Opening the door she looked down and saw a package. The sender was from SM, and seeing that, Moon was a bit suspicions. Maybe they were in a rush.

 

Putting the package on the table, Moon opened it. Inside was a white envelope. Reaching for it, she opened it and smiled at the message. It was a typed letter from Kai saying how he was sorry for ignoring her and that he will make it up to her. Setting the letter on the table, Moon started to unwrap the square present.

 

It was wrap tightly, and Moon had a bit of a problem opening it, but then when she thought she was struggle, the blue wrapping paper rip. She was right about one thing: it was a square photoframe that was facing down. She flipped it around so that she could see what was inside the frame and when she did, she dropped the frame making it crack.

 

She was terrified at what she saw. The glass had blood on it, and the photo was her being hang on the wall, with red-which she guess was blood-writing on the bottom that said go to hell. You don’t belong here, you . She don’t know who sent this, but she should had known better than to figure out that Kai would send her something. Maybe she wanted to believe that Kai still care and that’s why she was so excited about it.

Leaving the broken frame on the kitchen floor, she reached for her phone and called Kai to warn him about what his fans are doing.

She waited...and waited...and waited. But he didn’t answer. Since calling didn’t help, she texted him.

 

Kai...call me. Please. It’s an emergency.

 

She clicked the send button, and she almost dropped her phone because of her shaking hands. She didn’t know that she was this terrified.

Walking into her dark room, she flicked on the lights and jumped into her bed. Ever had that feeling that someone was watching you, or felt like someone was following you? Well, that was how Moon felt. Cuddling into her sheets hoping that it would make her feel safe, but even that wouldn’t help.

 

Fearing of the windows, the moonlight was brighter than ever and it sort of comfort her but it wouldn’t keep her safe. So instead she dialed Sun, but then remember that she was busy packing. And that is when it hit her; her best friend was leaving, her boyfriend was pushing her away, and her life is being threaten.

 

She choked, and the tears came rushing down. She never felt so alone.

 

*****

“Hey Moon.” Sun said taking a seat across from Moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter