Exo-M

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UgMZaTWhnQ&list=PLFAA989518905D644

Moon was frustrated as she walked back and fourth looking for her phone that Kai misplaced. "Sorry....I didn't mean too" Kai said as he gave Moon puppy eyes. "Nope. Not going to work. You better find it!" Moon refused to look at Kai as she continue to look for her baby."Come on noona. I said I was SOwwie" Kai pouted. "Urgh Fine!" Moon said as she pointed at Kai. "But you better find it later. If not you owe me a new Phone!"

"You know, Noona, if Kai is bothering you I could always kick is " Moon and Kai looked at the door and saw Tao. "Whoa! TAO!" Moon said with wide eyes. "Okay, Stop looking at me like you haven't seen me before" Tao said. "but..but..You..china...don't..how" Moon couldn't find the words she wanted to say as she saw the rest of the Exo boys walk in. "Hi Moon, I'm Exo-M youngest member" Tao came up to Moon and stook out his hand for Moon to shake.

Moon gladly shoot his hand, but then someone caught her eyes. "Don't you dare!" Kai said as he cover her eyes. "Oh...so this is the girl" Moon moved Kai's hand and saw the doe looking guy. "Luhan" She said quietly. "Ni hao" He said.

"I uh..uh..See.." Moon wanted to punch herself at how stupid she sounded. Just then someone patted her back. "Hi" She finally spoke. She then turn her head and saw that it was D.O that patted her back. "What..cat got your tounge" D.O said. Moon smacked D.O's arm. "Geez women" D.O said as he rubbed his arm that Moon smacked. Luhan letted out a soft chuckle.

"Kai did you see that! He chuckle" She whisper to Kai. "Okay, enough Exo for the day. Let's go" Kai said as she dragged Moon out of the room. "But..but"

"Come on, Kai. Just leave Moon alone. She haven't see the Exo-M guys for a while now." Suho said as he enter the room with Kris. "OH hey moon" Kris said. "hi kris" she said. "Stop being so possessive around Moon." Baekhyun said as he walked out of the dance studio. "She's a grown adult that could make her own decision" Chen said out of no where.

Kai gave everyone dagger eyes and just sat down with his arms crossed. "So Minyoung. How are you" Xiumin asked. "I've been okay. Yourself?"

"Busy. Like always. I see that You and.." Xiumin nodded his head where kai was "Still have a thing" He said. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter