102

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4DSxBAEv9U

“I can drive Doojoon.” Moon said sitting behind Sun who was playing her phone. The campsite was isolated but it was far. Which none of them mind because they all got to spend time together. “It’s okay. I’m not tired.” Doojoon lie, he was actually exhausted, and he had to wake up early to clear off his schedule if he wanted to have a relaxed non-work weekend. “Fine.” Moon said as she slouch back into the seat. Kai was fast asleep, right when they enter the freeway, Kai knock out. He had his ear buds in zoning into his music that was playing. Moon stared at his relaxed face, he looked so free, not the stress face he always had. Moon notice that his head was in an uncomfortable position, so she softly and slowly, pull Kai’s head onto her lap. She started to brush his hair, and she felt him stir. “Shh...go back to sleep” she whisper so only her and Kai could hear. Kai didn’t speak and only lean in morn into her lap. It was so comfortable just like a soft, fluffy pillow.

 

“Moon guess what happen at work” Sun said turning around making eye contact with Moon. Sun ignore Kai sleeping on her lap, she knew that he was tired, and she knows how it feels when someone wakes you up from a nap. Its annoying. “I know what you’re going to say.” She said with amused eyes. “No you don’t” Sun said giving her a know-you-don’t glare. “Yeah, you’re just going to say. Moon guess what. Then I’m going to say what. Then you’re going to say, Hi. Then you're just going to laugh while I sit here like and idiot for falling for your stupid trick.” Moon said. Doojoon let out a tiny chuckle. “She did that to you too?” Doojoon question. “Who have she not done it too?” Moon ask dumbfoundedly. “True.” Doojoon agreed. “Okay! Moving on. No that was not what I was going to ask. I didn’t even think about that. What I wanted to tell you was something at work happen to me the other day. It was hilarious. I wanted to laugh out laugh when my co-worker told me this.” Sun said already laughing. “So are you going to keep laughing or are you going to tell me?” Moon ask being impatient. “Sorry. *ahem.* So you know, here we are at work during rush hour, and this couple was eating and they stop one of our waitress. The customer goes ‘excuse me but I think this chicken is cooked’ and the waitress looks at it and told the customer ‘that’s a tomato’” [A/N; That my reader was a true story. A customer really did ask me that one day. I wanted to face palm myself so bad that day]. When Sun said that everyone started to laugh. “Oh man! You know that they don’t cook” Moon said while still laughing. “I know! And I thought I was bad” Sun said. “Well, looks like someone else beat you.” Moon said wiping her fake tears away.

 

After about laughing and chatting for about half an hour, Moon fell asleep leaving Sun and Doojoon. Doojoon who was still driving started to yawn when fatigue was getting to him. Sun notice his tiredness and reach out to hold his available hand. Doojoon who stared at Sun for a quick second smile at how straightforward she was. Still driving and holding Sun’s hand, the next thing he knew there was food right in front of his face. Without hesitation, Doojoon took a bite out of the bread. The bread was smooth and had pork fill. Oh how the taste satisfied him, it was heaven for a bit. “Hehehe, food is always the answer.” Sun said also taking a bit of the bread. Opening up an energy drink, Sun pass it to Doojoon, who gladly took it and took a few glup. Without looking at her, he handed her the cap, and Sun closed it shut.

They were three hours into driving, the night sky had rose and the stars were hiding behind the clouds. “So I had this craziest dream.” Sun said starting a conversation with Doojoon. “What was it about?” He ask. “So my brother was driving on the freeway, and as we are driving two cars are coming towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter