110

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdzyy7RP5FI

Moon and Kai was up but they were in their own little world ignoring the two love birds who was up front. Leaning on his shoulder, and having their hands come together, Moon played with his white headphones listening to Kai’s choice of music. “You know, I’ve been thinking.” Moon said. Kai had his eyes closed but Moon knew he was still up. “Maybe, I mean, only if you want to, we can go public with our relationship.” Hearing that made Kai open his eyes and stood up straight. Moon lifted her head off of his shoulder, and stood up straight to look at him. He didn’t speak and Moon sat there playing with her fingers making her nervous. “Only if you want too. It’s your call because I know that you’re still a rookie, and it’s going to be a lot to take in. But…” Moon voice shook, and she bit her lips to stop herself from feeling so nervous.

 

During the night of the hospital, Moon woke up in the middle of night hearing the sound of the machine, and the doctors and nurses running around. Waking up from the noise, Moon stay up the whole night thinking about her and Kai. She knew that Kai was an idol and he wanted to show the world the Moon was his, but Moon was afraid of his status and of his fans. Some Exo fans are over obsess and crazy, and she honestly don’t think she could handle the pressure. Well, waking up from a strange dream that night, she felt like something was speaking to her, something she couldn’t grasp. Not knowing if it was a message from the heart or if it was her conscious, she just had this sudden urge to let the world know that Kai belongs to her, and she belongs to him. “Why?” Kai said having a straight face. Moon didn’t say anything, seeing Kai have a straight face, made her waver. She was too us to the clingy, childish Kai. She didn’t mind this side, but she wasn’t us to this very serious Kai, unless he was dancing of course.

 

“Why now?” he ask again lightly squeezing her hands. “I...I had this sudden dream.” Moon started. “I can’t really explain it. It’s really vague but I woke up in the middle of the night when I was in clinic. And I just had this sudden urge to tell the world that you're mine.”  Moon admit still looking down, making her hair cover her face. “I...I...I don’t want to be afraid anymore. I was always afraid of the media,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter