Ninety-Seven

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t7ofGt5d4o

“Wake up Sun. We’re here.” Doojoon shook Sun who was knock out. Sun quickly open her eyes, and sat up straight. “Oh man. My bad, I didn’t mean to fall asleep.” Sun and rubbing her eyes and yawning. “It’s okay. Anyways, you ready?” Doojoon said killing his engine. “Yeah...sure” Sun said stretching and opening the door to the wet pavement. Sun looked around and there it was, at the very bottom of the hill, the open soccer field, suprisely, no on was playing soccer, which was the weird part.  The sun was hiding behind the clouds, making the day gray. The day was cool with a light breeze making it chiller than it already was. “Come on!” Doojoon scream from the bottom of the hill. Sun roll her eyes as she took her time walking down the hill and onto the soccer field.

“Let’s warm up first. Come on...up up” Doojoon said rushing Sun who was still putting on her orange and blue nike shoes. “Okay okay...gosh. No need to rush.” Sun said tying her shoelaces. “Done” Sun said getting up from the bench. Doojoon was jumping up and down to warm up his body, and Sun was stretching her cold arms. “Ready?” Doojoon ask. Sun nodded and from there the two started to jog around the soccer field.

 

****

“Push it more to the right. Perfect” Moon said instructing the stage crew. Moon was busy working arranging speakers, making sure microphones were working, and that the camera’s were not malfunctioning. Moon has been busy all day, and fatigue was getting to her. “I need coffee.” Moon said to herself shaking her head trying to keep herself awake. Looking down at the clipboard, and flipping the pages looking over her notes, slowly, her eyebrows were creasing from concentration too hard. “Keep looking at the paper, and its going to burn into flames.” Moon looked up and saw a cup of a Ice cappuccino. “This for me?” She ask hesitating to take it. “I don’t need a thank you. I know. I’m a awesome boyfriend.” Kai said handing her the coffee. “Thanks.” She said sipping on the straw and ignoring Kai. “Thats it? Only a Thanks?” Kai said looking shock that Moon wasn’t excited to see him. “Yup.”

“Ms. Moon, where should we set these?” Said one of the stage crew pushing a ‘Infinite’ logo that was about eight inches wide. Moon flipped the pages on the clipboard and finally saw that blueprint of Infinite’s comeback stage set up. Moon walked up the stairs that led up to the stage and told the crew to set it in the back. “Told she’s ignoring you.” Sehun said appearing next to Kai. “She’s not ignoring me Sehun. She’s just...busy.” Kai said leaving the stage and leaving Sehun behind.

****

He smirk as he dribble the ball across the field, and passing it to his teammates. Feeling the grass under his shoes, the wind blowing in his sweaty hair, Doojoon felt at peace. Playing soccer was such a great stress reliever when things were getting tough. Doojoon, that ugly, annoying, handsome, charming idiot lied to me...again! Sun thought as she set the volleyball up and down. “I knew this idiot couldn’t stay away.” “GOAL!!!!!!!!” Sun looked up and saw that the other team make a goal and they were sliding in the grass. Hehehee that’s what he gets. Sun thought and started to laugh to herself. “What’s so funny?” Doojoon was walking towards Sun who was sitting down. “Oh, you know. Just laughing at your face.” Sun said still setting the ball. “What about my face?” Doojoon challenge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter