Affections

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSPWpGO8Emk

“MOON!”

“NOONA!”

“GET OUT OFTHE WAY KAI!” Sun said as she pushed Kai out of the way.

“Watch it shrimp!” Kai said while pulling on Sun’s shirt.

 

“How about you both move.” Himchan said pushing both Sun and Kai out of the way. “My love!” Himchan said as he gave Moon a big hug. “Ugh...I haven't even been here for 5 minutes and i wish i was back in Hawaii.” Moon said being squeeze by Himchan. “Oh, yeah so like in the future when we get married i’ll make sure to take you there.” Himchan said letting go of Moon. Kai froze as he heard Himchan conversation with Moon. “What! oh no way! She’s mine and only mine!” Kai said pulling onto Moon’s hand dragging her out of the airport.

 

“But..but my luggage.” Moon said reaching for her bags. “Forget about it. Sun will grab it later.” Kai said being anger by the thought of Moon getting marry to someone else but him.

 

“GUYS!” Sun said looking back at Moon and Kai and then back at Moon’s luggage. Sun turn around and tried to look for Himchan but he already took off. “KIM HIMCHAN!” Sun scream with frustration as she wanted to drop kick Himchan for leaving her with all the luggage. “Fine! I don’t need you guys anyways.” Sun grab all of Moon’s luggage and set them on the cart.

 

“KIM JONGIN! I TOLD YOU STAY HERE WITH US AT THE STUDIO! AND WHERE DO YOU GO! YOU GO AND….”

“Uh hi Suho”

“OH Moon! It’s great to see you! How was the trip?” Suho said trying to be calm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter