Dates

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2uJGPJzpts

“Do we have to go shopping again? I swear you just went shopping last weekend” Sun whine not wanting to get out of her bed. It was one of those day when Moon wanted to shop. Knowing how Sun is, shopping was never her thing. “Yes we have too.” Moon said pulling Sun up. “But I’m sick.” Sun fake cough. “Uh huh sure you are. Now come on. You know, that I know, that we all know, you need to go shopping.” Moon said not trying to confuse herself. “Okay I don’t want to function whatever you said to me just now. I’ll be out in 5 minutes.” Sun said rolling out of the bed. “Good.”

 

Walking into the mall, it was pack, like always. It was just a regular mall, with a top floor and a bottom floor. It was nothing special but it had some good stores. Walking into a random clothing store, Moon and Sun started to shop. “Do you think this dress fits my style?” Moon asked. Looking at the dress that Moon pulled out a red long, one strap dress. “Red? Are you trying to seduce someone?” Sun asked bluntly. “I take that as a no then.” Moon said putting the dress on the hanger. “Why are you looking for a dress anyways? Winter is almost here. It’s too cold to be wearing a dress. Don’t you think so?” Sun ask looking throw the sales rack. “Well...Kai kind of asked me to be his date to this party...ish…” Moon said. Sun continue to look at the clearance sale, and she found what she was looking for. “Snaps. Digging this shirt.” She said going towards a mirror and checking it out if it fits her. “Sun, your closet is filled with stripe shirts. Don’t you want try another SOLID color?” Moon question. “Fine.” Sun groan putting away the shirt. “So what type of party is it?” She asked still looking through the clothes. “I don’t know. Kai just told me to wear a dress.” Moon said looking through some dress. Sun stop searching and looked at Moon. “Oh! You’re going to the...what’s that party call.” Sun said face palming herself as the answer was at the tip of her tongue. “To the SM thingy right” Sun said partially knowing part of the name. “Yeah…sure. I don’t know. He didn’t say much.” Moon said. “Well, have fun. I’m going to be at home. With my bed. Playing candy crush.” Sun said.

“You’re not going?”

From Kai

I’ll come get you at 5

“Pft. That’s it. Just a...I’ll get you at 5.” Sun said looking over Moon’s shoulder. “Nosey perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter