Surprise

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnoS7ot8kM

------------------------------------------------

Let's fast a foward a bit. Months pass. Kai and Moon got to know each other more. Sun and Beast also became really close. Jungup was graduation soon. BAP was preparing for their comeback.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was a cold Winter. Sun woke up knowning it was going to be a long day. She woke up dress herself in skinny jeans, with a v-neck strip tshirt. She then walked towards the bathroom and did her daily routine.

She finish getting ready and went to her car and drove off to school. She arrived at school and got to 1st hour.

*Phone vibrates*

"Morning Sun!" Moon texted. "Its to early I want to return to my bed!" Sun texted. "Oh my gosh guess what Sun!" Moon said. "What?" "HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY SUN!!!!!! ITS DECEMBER 17! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Moon texted with excitment. *OH YEAH THATS RIGHT!* Sun thought to herself. "Thanks Moon!" Sun texted back.

Zelo walks through the doors and sit down next to Sun. "Morning Jun Hong" Sun said. "Hi noona" Zelo rested his head on his desk. Sun didn't say anything and return to her work. *Must be tired Oh well* Sun continue to finish her work.

1st hour end and Zelo left without waiting for Sun. *Ok something is up THIS CHILD ALWAYS WAITS FOR ME* Zelo kept walking towards his locker with Sun behind. When Sun finally caught up with Zelo she asked "Zelo somethings wrong. I know that somethings up because 1. you always have stuff to do in 1st hour and don't say you finish everything last night because I know you didnt. 2. You never leave without waitng for me. 3. and now your ignoring me. Zelo~ whats wrong? Did your Hyungs mess with you again? Want Noona to take revenge for you?" Sun kept asking. Zelo ignore Sun and left to his next class. "Fine." Sun turn around and left to her locker.

Sun open her locker and when she open her locker Jungup was walking towards Sun. "Hey Sun" Jungup said. "Hi Jungup" Sun said trying to fake a smile. *Stupid Zelo. SOmeone must be pmsing* "What are you doing today after school?" "Go home and do homework" "Oh...okay then" With that being said Jungup just left. He didn't even wait for Sun and just left. Sun stuck her tounge out at Jungup.

*okay yeah these guys are being heartless today. First Zelo and now Jungup..well at least Jungup talked to me* Sun said and continue to walk to her class.

It was a long day for Sun. Sun ignore Zelo and Jungup for the rest of the day. Not one single text came from her parents or her brothers saying happy birthday to her. Sun felt heart broken, but she continue to smile. *I don't know need happy birthdays*

"Did Yongguk text you?" Moon texted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter