130

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For one?" The hosted asked pulling a menu out of the shelf. "Two, I'm meeting someone here" Moon said. "May I have your name?" The hostes asked and Moon gave it to her. The hosted was in front of the computer typing away. She had her brown hair in a high ponytail' her shirt was a red polo and a black dress pants. "Right this way" and Moon follow.


The restaurant was one of their favorite places to go. It's been a while since they last gone. The hostes open the sliding door, slide off her shoes, and crawled to the table on her knees setting the menus down. After the hosted did her job, Moon slid in and sat there waiting for whoever their waiter or waitress was. Moon but her lip from the anxiety that was building up, and to get her mind off of Kai she pulled out her phone. 


I'm so sorry. I won't be able to make it to lunch. I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you. Don't be mad
-Kai


From anxiety to dissapointment, Moon sigh and decided to open the menu. Like she wasn't frustrated enought. First, Nami tried to crush Moon, and she brushed it off...sort of. Second, her boss decided for her to work on a whole new project that is suppose to be finish in 3 weeks, and now Kai blows off lunch. With the frustration burning up, Moon wanted to throw her phone across the room.


Losing her appetite, Moon walk back to her office. She had too much on her plate to worry about currently.
Making her way into the building, Moon spotted Beast who was now just leaving the building. "Hey Moon!" Dongwoonwaved. Moon smile and waved back. Meeting each other in the middle of the lobby, they all said their greetings. "Heard someone went MIA. Naughty boy." Moon said elbowing Doojoon. He chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck, "yeah, about that. It's nothing to worry about." 


"Worry about? Poor Sun is sick because of a idiot like him." Kikwang said. "Poor Sun" Dongwoon said shaking his head. They all continue to tease Doojoon until he had enough and walked away. "Crazy man. What love does to you." Dongwoon said scratching the back of his head. "Crazy doesn't even describe it." Moon said coldly but quickly recover from her anger. No one caught it except for one person. "Well, I have to go. Got planning to do." Moon said. They all said their goodbyes but as Moon tried to escape to her office, Yoseob pulled her back.


"Are you okay? You seem...off" Yoseob said slowly letting go of her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." Moon said trying to smile. That's probably one of the hardest thing to do; smiling even when your in pain. "You can talk to me Moon. I know were not the same, but I hope our friendship stays the same. Please...don't block me out." Yoseob plead from the bottom of his heart. Moon sigh, "I'll let you know another time. I promise." And with those words being said, Moon took off.Yoseob watch her slowly dissappear from his sight and when he couldn't see her anymore, he took off too. "Come on buddy, you need a drink." Junhyung said throwing his arms around Yoseob's shoulder. 


"Theme...theme...theme" Moon said chewing on the top of her pen. She was in the conference room working on the project that her boss had assign her. She decided that it was best t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter