Notice

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnvOPMS_NDk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where do you think your going?" 

"Going on a date"

"with who???" 

"Yoseob who else??" Moon reply

"are you sure you want to go on a date with him...he is a guy after all.."

"WHAT! That makes no sense. Himchan, I'm sorry but I'm straight" Moon FACEPALM herself and shook her head.

"We'll, I mean I WANT you to date guys" Himchan starts to lightly cough, "like maybe me" he said moving his eye brows up and down. Moon turns around and look at Himchan. Straight I the eye. "Do you have something against him?" Moon question. "OF COURSE I DO! Why him? Huh huh huh" Himchan asked in a joking manner. "Pfft well, how do I put it in a nice way. I find more Yoseob to be more interesting" Moon said day dreaming. 

"Pfft, PSHT! I could be interesting too!" Himchan argue back. "Oh yeah your interesting all right" Moon said as she put on her shoes. "But for real Minyoung" Moon stop. "Are you okay? You never call my name unless its something important" Himchan hesitated. "Well, I have a bad feeling Moon." 

"About...." 

"Never mind continue" Himchan motion her to continue. "Well you already started, might as well finish." 

"Well, I just have a bad feeling, with you talking with him. I'm scare that you might get hurt." 

"Hmmm. I don't Yoseob would hurt me. Trust me" Moon got up and wipe the dust off her pants. "Thanks for looking out for me. It means alot." Moon walked to Himchan. All of a sudden, Himchan had the creepiest smile. Moon saw that and quickly turn around. "BYE!" Moon quickly left the dorm. Himchan stuck his head out of the door and screamed, "NO HUG!?"

--Suns place--

"No Doojoon."

"But why!?"

"It's freaking raining  outside" Sun said with a duh voice. "But it's not like you play volleyball outside while it rains." Doojoon said over the phone. "I know but those are for tournaments." "BUT THIS IS SOCCER!" Doojoon whine. "Look, next time. I promise okay. You know I also have something to do today." Sun said. "But this is my only free time" Doojoon kept whining. "Uhh no. Tomorrow your also off dummy" "oh I am?? I guess I am. Wait...how do know?" Doojoon question. "Are you stalking me???" Sun facepalm herself. "No you idiot! You sent me a copy of your schedule." "Ohhhhh right...but you kept it. That is all that matter" Doojoon smile. "HYUNG! Wipe that ugly smile off your face! It's creepy!" Dongwoon scream. "Well, then Doojoon I have to go bye" Sun quickly hung up and chuckle. "And I just happen to know that dude." Sun said to herself. 

*ding dong*

"Who is it?" Sun asked before answering. "Hurry girl! Open up!" Sun quickly open the door and saw a girl walk in. "Dude it's pouring out there!" She said. "Obviously" Sun said. "What are you doing here...exactly?" Sun asked. "Girl, you and I are going to,go out. Speaking about going out, You and my brother have been going out for one year right?" Yongsoo said. "2 months only." "Oh..." Yongsoo tapped her chin. "Well, anyways, hurry up and get dress!" Yongsoo pushed Sun upstairs and motion her to hurry up and get ready. Sun just scoffed and slowly walked to her room.

When Sun came out p, she came out with a dark blue skinny jeans, and a long sleeve black and grey tshirt. Yongsoo just shook her head. "What?" Sun asked. "Nothing come on." Yongsoo dragged Sun to her car with no umbrella. Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter