128

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving at his apartment, Doojoon open the door so that Sun could enter first. She took off  her shoes, with Doojoon following, and made their way towards the living room. “Take off those clothes.” Doojoon said not knowing what he just said. Sun cover and chest and gave him a you- look. Doojoon rolled his eyes at how immature Sun was being. “I was saying, take off those clothes and shower. I’m sure I’ll have some clothes some here that should fit you.” He said walking into his room. Sun stuck out her tongue and made her way to the bathroom.

 

Before she could enter, a towel was thrown over her head. “Here you go. Nice and clean.” Doojoon tease pulling out her arm, setting a pair of clothes on her arms, and pushing her inside the bathroom. With a click of the door, Sun took the towel off of her head and smile at how childish Doojoon could be when he wanted to be. Luckily Doojoon was also smart enough to have a grocery bag on top of the cloth so that Sun could wrap it around her cast.

After 10 minutes Sun walk out of the bathroom, with a soccer jersey and soccer shorts. “I’m ready coach. Put me in!” Sun said hopping up and down like she’s trying to warm up her body for a game. Doojoon laugh and rolled his eyes. “What…” Sun said taking a seat next to him on the couch. “Whatcha watching?” Sun asked looking at the television. “The news.” Doojoon said not taking his eyes off the screen. Sun sat still and cross her arms over her chest. “The news is so boring though” Sun said quietly.

 

Doojoon decided to take a quick shower-it literally was quick-and came out of the bathroom, with the towel wrap around his neck, a baggy shirt, and grey pajama pants. Sun was too focus on the television that she didn’t even notice him coming out. “Animal planet?” Doojoon said taking a seat next to her and throwing his arm her shoulder. “Yup, did you know that dolphins mate as a way of communicating and not just to reproducing.” Sun stated. “Huh, well what do you know, I learn something new today.” Doojoon said now being immerse about dolphins.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter