132

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun had a high fever in the morning and after being drop off, she went straight to bed. She had slept for most of the day, and they only time she woke up was because she had to use the bathroom and her text messages-but that only happen if she was up. Being sick because one moment you will be hot, then the next you’re cold. Tossing and turning, Sun was sweating but with her sweatshirt, hoodie and sweat pants, she was still cold. Maybe a shower will do. And shower she did. Stripping out of her clothes, Sun jumped into the hot shower.

Now feeling tired after her shower, Sun went back to bed, however before she went to bed she received a text.

From Doojoon

Hey Sun! Hope you’re doing okay, sorry I can’t be there to take care of you. I really, really wish I was though. I miss you already. Get better. Love you

Having no energy to reply, Sun fell into deep slumber.

**

Come on, it’s only a few drinks. It won’t be that bad...yeah, that’s what they all say. Junhyung decided that they need a short break from everything. So, he decided -but Hyunseung pick the place- on where to go. Going to a bar, the guys drank their stress away. “You know, I am so proud of you guys. Cheers to Beast! For being together, being best of friends, and...and...CHEERS!” Junhyung toasted as they all clink their glass together, and chuck it all down in one shot. After a few more shots, they were all hitting the drunk state.

Slurring their words, showing their true feelings, and going crazy, the alcohol were getting to them. Kikwang was expressing his feelings about his AJ days, while Junhyung kept passing out drinks. Hyunseung being a light drinker, and was sleeping with his head on the table. Dongwoon was laughing as Doojoon made jokes and Yoseob was leaning on the booth with his phone on his ears. “No! You don’t know how much I appreciate being in a group with you guys” Kikwang pointed at the wall. “I...” he palm his chest, “love you guys so much” Kikwang slur and his eyes was slowly closing. “Alright, you love us. But we wouldn’t be Beast if we didn’t have out Joker” Doojoon swung his arms around Junhyung, “here. He is the mastermind of our achievement.” Doojoon slur. Junhyung laugh, “no...Beast would not be Beast if you guys didn’t audition.” Being able to handle alcohol better than anyone is beast, he laugh at how drunk his band mates were.“Alright. I’m going home” Hyunseung suddenly shot up. He got up; and since he was sitting in the middle it was difficult to get out.

“Oh sir, you are not driving.” Said the waiter that came and check up on them. “Why don’t you guys call someone to come and get you. None of you are in your state of mind to drive.” he said. “Right, because we sir we are too drunk.” Dongwoon said shooting up from his seat. “Come on, I won’t leave unless you guys have a chauffeur to take you home. If not, I’ll call someone for you.” he said crossing his arms. “Yes sir” Kikwang saluted.

Apparently they were still able to function sort of to call for someone to come pick them up. However one person was having trouble. Junhyung had to help the other members so he politely asked the waiter to dial Doojoon’s chauffeur. Since Kikwang, Dongwoon and Yoseob li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter