Customers

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the restaurant that Sun’s parents own, it was another slow night, and Sun was playing candy crush on her phone since she had no customer. It was just her, working by herself, she actually like working by herself, because then she doesn’t have to worry about other peoples mistakes. Quickly standing up, Sun greet her customers. “Hi, is it for two?” she asked and the customer nodded their heads heading straight to the booth. She sets the menus on the table and asked, “would we like anything else to drink besides water?” “Water is fine.” he said. Sun smirked and left to grab the water. Coming back with the water, she sets it in front of them and setting straws next to them. “Are we ready to order or should I give you two gentlemen a few more minutes?” she asked. “I think we’re ready.” one of them said. She took their orders and collect their menus and rush to the back to place the order. Finish garnishing the entrees, she walked to the front and place the food in front of the customer. “Is there anything else I can do for guys?” she asked. “Nope, I think this is good. Thanks.” the customer said. “You’re welcome. Enjoy...Kai, Suho.” said walking to the back.

“Tch, she thinks she’s so good knowing that it’s us.” Kai said digging into his food. “Well, it’s not hard to guess we are since, one: who comes to a restaurant with shades, two: why wear shades when it’s already eight at night and three: Kai, I’m for sure that anyone could guess who you are, you and your deep voice.” Suho said taking a bite out of his food. “Not as deep as Chanyeol hyung.” Kai said. “Ditto”

“How is it tasting over here?” Sun asked refilling their waters. “Great. Thanks Sun. Slow night?” Suho asked. “Yeah, we’ve been slow since it’s super cold outside.” Sun said looking outside, and it was a dead city for sure. “What brings you guys at here?” she asked. “Suho hyung drag me here.” Kai said pushing his peas around. “Kai you shouldn’t be playing with your food.” Sun teased. “I’m not playing with it.” Kai said picking it up and eating it.

“oh isn’t that Kai from exo?”

“*gasp* it is. It looks like their eating. Come on.”

“Guys who’s that girl? I bet she’s trying hard to get them”

The doors open and Sun immediately greets them. “Is it for three?” she asked. The three girls ignore Sun and rush straight to where Kai and Suho was sitting. “You’re Kai from Exo right?” “You’re Suho right!?” “Oh, Can I get a picture please?” The girls pull out their phones and paper. “Sign here please?” the girls beg. Suho since he was facing Sun, he gave her an apologizing stare. Sun understood and didn’t want any misunderstanding, but Suho and Kai was still her customer,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter