Guys

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Achoo!”

“Well, bless you”

“Thanks...Haven't sneeze like that is for years.”

“That means spring is approaching.”

“Thank gosh. I’m so sick and tired of all this snow. Its so…”

“White”

“Yeah”

“Can’t wait for the green grass, and the blazing hot sun.” Doojoon said to Yoseob who was walking in the hallways of Music Bank. “Hyung…I know this question maybe out of the blue but...are you still crushing on Sun?” Yoseob asked so bluntly. Doojoon didn’t say anything and continue to walk forward. Not looking back and thinking deep into the abyss...did he still have feelings for Sun? Or was is just a feeling of longing for someone. “Hyung?” Yoseob said bumping him in the shoulder. “Huh what?”

“Are you still crushing on Sun?”

“I don’t know Yoseob. It’s complicated. It’s not that easy.”

“Yes it is. Just confront her.”

“Moon and Sun are two different people. I hope you know that.” Doojoon said as they turn the corner and running into the people they least they expected.

“Oh...my apologies. We should have watch where we were walking.” Suho said bowing to his Seniors. “Nah, it’s cool. We should have watch where we were walking too.” Doojoon said. Kai and Yoseob had a staring contest shooting fire ball at each other. *ahem* Doojoon clear his throat and Yoseob broke away from the staring contest. “What are you guys doing here? I didn’t see you guys on the list.” Doojoon said starting a conversation. “Oh just checking out the stage and helping Moon with the set up. She made us run some errands for her while she finish up the stage.” Suho said. “Moon is here? Huh...doesn’t surprise me anymore.” Yoseob said crossing his arms. “What’s that suppose to mean?” Kai snapped. “I’m just saying that she’s working way too hard. She needs a break too.” Yoseob said leaving Kai speechless. Suho and Doojoon just laugh at the two that continue to bicker about what was right for Moon.

“So hows living the idol life?” Doojoon ask as they drank their americano. “Its tough...but its all worth it; for the fans.” Suho s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter