What are we?

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been about three weeks since Kai and Moon became something. Moon decided to help Sun with her school stuff since she didnt have anything to do. They both met up at a coffee shop that they both love. 

"Is it wrong that I think Suho and Chanyeol is both Hawt?" Sun said as she flipped threw her papers."For you, it's an exception" Moon said as she laugh. "Hey! Just because I'm a hopper doesn't mean....mean...forget it" Sun said as she faced some of her papers down on the table. "What dude you can't stay to one person, you like to many people at onces" Moon said crossing her leg and sipping her coffee. "Okay, I don't LIKE them...more like admire them" Sun said.

"uh...huh" "For real dude!" Sun whine trying to convince Moon to believe her. "Whatever I give up." Sun said throwing her hands in the air. Just then someone came and sat down next to them and sip on Moon's coffee. "I'll take me leave now." Sun said getting up and started to pack her stuff. "No you don't have too. Stay" Moon tried to force Sun to stay. "Let her leave" Kai smirked. "Okay jerk face maybe I will" Sun said throwing a tantrum. Sun turn around with her heels, threw her bag around her shoulder and walked away. While Kai just stuck out his tongue.

"Was that really necessary?" Moon ask while playing with her coffee. "Yup!" Kai said as he smile. "You know you are a jerk sometime". Moon said. "Only to Sun. She's easy to pick on." Moon just let out a small laugh. "Yeah she is" "See e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter