117

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know it’s a good day when the sun is shining bright, and you wake up before your alarm clock. Turning to flip her phone around she check the time on her phone making sure she really did wake up before her alarm clock. “One minute off.” Moon said. Something about today was going to be a good day. She just felt it. Scrolling through her contacts, and stop when she founded the person who she wanted to text.

Good morning Jong In! Don’t over work yourself! Make sure you take breaks. I’ll see if I can stop by today. Have a great day!

Love you! *muah*

After clicking the send, Moon wanted to smack herself at what she just did.”Forget it. I already sent it” Moon said jumping out of bed. While brushing her teeth, Moon was unconsciously humming to Loving You by Sistar and when she notice that was humming that song, she stop and snapping out of whatever trance she was in.

After washing up and making her way into back to her room, she got dressed. A nice shirt and jeans. SOmething very simple. Hmm...maybe its because that she was going to get her cast off today...well hopefully. She did her best to not scratch her arm, but the itch was irresistible. Making her way to her car, she phone started to ring.

“Good morning!” Moon brightly said. “Someone is obviously in a good mood. That is a good thing.” Kai said over the line. “You know, I woke up on the right side of the bed. It’s been a long time since I woke up like this. Enough about me, did you just wake up?”

“No, we actually just finish practice. Heading back to the dorm right now.” Kai said holding back a yawn. “Oh, well you should get some sleep. Stop working so hard. It’s bad for your body. Especially yours since you already had a past injury.” Moon said driving off to the hospital. “Yes, yes, I know. I just wanted to hear your voice before I go take my nap.” Kai said. “Ohkay mister slick. Get some rest. Just text me when you wake up.” Moon said. “Okay. Update me on what the doctor said. Love you.” Kai said. “Love you too” and with that being said they both hung up. Moon smiled, and she was shock that Kai remember that she had a check up later on that day. Shaking her head and smiling Moon continue to pay attention on the road, and letting the music that was playing on the radio take her away.

But Kai was exhausted from fighting, back and forth with his company. His choice, were never his choice, and the choice he is force to pick, is going to ruin everything.

Sure it’s been a couple of months. Oh how time flies by, Moon was busying trying to heal, and Kai was busy whatever he was doing. Sun was working, and Doojoon was promoting ‘Good Luck.’ Actually if you really want to know what happen, Sun and Doojoon haven’t been able to talk at all. Sure a few text and phone calls, but as time pass, the less their conversations were. Rolling out of her bed, Sun reached for phone and did her daily routine. Check facebook, youtube, then play candy crush and maybe if she felt like, she will kick off her blankets and get ready. But like most day, she just sat in bed playing with her phone. Receiving a text, Sun slid her fingers and tap on her message box.

Morning. Hope you have a wonder day! love you - Doojoon

And that’s what their daily conversation consist of. Sun sigh and text back:

Morning to you too mister! Hope that you have a GREAT day...kekekeke love you too. P.S my message is better! - Sun

Going to her music player on her phone, Sun scrolled up, and played Superman by Taylor Swift. Playing music in the morning, Sun rolled out of bed and made her way to the bathroom, brushing her teeth, washing her face, combing her hair, and that’s Sun daily morning routine. Walking back into her room, Sun open the window, and the sun was shining bright and the temperature was warm. With that being determine, Sun walk to her closet and pulled out a plaid red and blue shirt, with a short jean short. Nodding to herself saying that she look decen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter