The Last

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w_ZfHi0YcQ

"What are you doing here?!" Moon asked as she was shock to see Sun there.

“Well…umph” Sun was about to tell Moon why she was there but then Youngjae comes around and headlocks Sun. “Oh…here we go” Jungup said as he walked into the living room. “Urgh, you are so dead!” Sun said as she pull out of the head lock and knocked Youngjae down, by putting her foot in front of Youngjae’s leg so that he would fall backwards.

“Ohh…that’s got to hurt” Himchan as he heard a loud thud from Youngjae. “Dang women!” Youngjae yell as he rubbed his . Sun just stuck out her touch and brushed off her hands. “Ding ding ding! And Sun is the winner!” Daehyun said as he held up Sun arm in the air. “Hmph, winner my booty” Youngjae said getting up. “Oh…is our poor Youngjae hyung disappointed that he lost to a girl?” Zelo teased. Youngjae just looked at Zelo and gave him a death glare.

“Hyung…hyung…” Zelo started to back off as he saw that Youngjae was approaching him. “5…4…3…2…1” Moon counted down, and Zelo zoomed out of the living room. “Ah…it’s good to have you guys back” Moon said as she smile and walked into the kitchen. “Agreed” Sun said as she follow Moon. “Noona! Help!” They heard Zelo scream from the living room. The girls just rolled their eyes.

Moon grabbed out the veggies and handed them to Sun. Sun went to the sink and started to wash them under cold water. “Do you girls need help?” Daehyun said as he lean against the wall. “No, you go sit down, the girls are going to cook dinner tonight.” Moon said as she continue to chop the meet. “Oh, HIMCHAN HYUNG! YOU SHOULD BE HELPING THE GIRLS TOO!” Daehyun scream. “What! No way! As much as I love them…I’m too tired” Himchan scream from the living room. Moon and Sun just chuckle.

“Well, have fun” Daehyun said. In the kitchen it was all quiet, the only thing you could hear was the running water and the Moon chopping. “So…do you know where Yongguk is?” Moon asked. Sun didn’t reply. “Sun…” Moon asked. “Sun…” Moon stopped what she was doing and turn around to face Sun. When Sun turned around, she notice that she had both of her headphones in. “Oh my gosh!” Moon wanted to face palm herself.

Sun took out one of her headphones and look at Moon with a clueless face. “Did you say something?” she asked. Moon just roll her eyes “yes I did.” “What’s up?” Sun asked. “I said, do you know where Yongguk is?” Moon repeated. “I don’t know” Sun said not really having any sincerity. “Oh…well did you two make up?” Moon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter