106

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank gosh its Friday!” Kai said stretching from his bed. Throwing his blanket off of him, he notice that Moon wasn’t in her bed. Swinging his legs off the bed, he made his way to the hallway, and coincidentally, Moon swung the bathroom door open. She had her toothbrush in , a towel wrap around her shoulder and her hair tied up. “Morning” she said pulling the tooth brush out of mouth. “How was your sleep?” “Uhh...it was good.” Kai said scratching his bed hair. Looking up and down, he notice that Moon was in a loose short and a baggy shirt,  and yet he still found that so attractive. “How was yours?” he ask back. “It was good. Except someone kept on snoring.” Moon said pushing him with her shoulder as she walk by him. “Oh, really that was me? Because I heard someone was sleep talking. No, no more papers” Kai imitated Moon. Moon rolled her eyes and push him out with her foot, slamming the door and locking it. Kai chuckle with a smile and made his way across the room to get ready.

 

Stretching and yawning as the sun was making its way through the cracks of the curtains, Doojoon scratched his eyes. Pulling his out his phone from under the pillow he check the time, 8:12 it said. Putting his phone down he turn his body so that it was facing Sun, who was still sleeping. She was curl up in a fetus position, and was cuddling with the blanket. Smiling at the sight in front of him, he decided to not get out of bed and just lay there until Sun woke up.

 

“What should we do first?” Moon asked pulling out drinks from the fridge that they packed, and started to set up the table. “Hmmm, well what do you want to do?” Kai said pulling the chair out and lean back. “hmmm it looks like its going to be a nice day. Why don’t we go hiking” Moon said pouring a cup of apple juice for Kai, and passing it to him. “Sounds like a trip to me.” Kai said gulping down the drink. “Great. Let’s finish breakfast then. The sooner we gone eating the sooner we can go hiking.” Moon said slamming the fridge shut with her foot, pulling out the eggs, and bacon.

 

Laying on her stomach and her hands under her pillow, Sun open her eyes and went into a child pose, which stretch her back. Laying like that for a few more minutes, she suddenly jump out of bed and was walking like she was dizzy. Doojoon just watch Sun’s routine of getting up, and to his surprise, it was very entertaining. Literally five minutes later, Sun enter the room wiping her face with the towel that was around her shoulder. “Morning, she said see that Doojoon was up and was laying on the bed with both of his hands behind his head. He look at Sun and just stare at her. She was in a sweater, sweat pants, and her comb hair down. “What, did I miss a spot?” She ask wiping her lip area off. “No, I just notice something.” Doojoon said swinging his feet off the bed and walking towards Sun. “You have a very cute routine of waking up.” He said pinching her nose and walking off to the bathroom. Sun stood there not moving an inch as she replay what happen in the morning. “Wait...were you up the whole entire time!” She shouted. “Yup...the whole entire time.” he said screaming from the other side of the door. “Oh..thats embarrassing.”

 

“Come on Kai. Why are you so slow? You take longer than a girl.” Moon said tapping her feet on the floor and checking her watch. “Okay, okay. I’m ready.” Kai came out walking with shorts, hiking boots, and a black and red under armour jacket. Moon was in a purp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter