Date: Moon and Kai (Moon's POV)

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

Kai and Moon are in the car driving to the event that Kai and a few of the Exo guys were invited to. Moon a bit nervous that the public would find out about them fiddles with her fingers and silently looks out the window.

--

“Is there something wrong Noona?” Kai asked.

“Umm..nothing. just a bit cold…”  I shivered a bit from my cold sweat. Kai reaches to turn up the heat and hovers his free hand over mines.

I look over and flash him a smile to assure him I was fine.

“I’m fine really.” I say again.

“I know, you told me that already.” Kai chuckles. “Don’t be nervous.” He tightens his grip on my hands.

“I’ll be right beside you.”

“That’s the point; no one is supposed to know Kai. We could both get in big trouble.” I point out, and when I say that I can feel Kai’s tight hold on my hand loosen. I look back outside the window to avoid his now grim face.

He parks the car and gets out. For the split second of being by myself in the car I breathe out slowly and tell myself everything will be okay. When the door opens I smile and stop a bit. It wasn’t Kai, but Sehun. He winks and reaches out his hand as I smile back and grab it. I am now standing between Sehun and Suho, and I glance around in search of Kai, and he’s standing next to Kris and Kyungsoo. What makes me even more irritated is he doesn’t even take a glance at me.

“Hi all!!” Nami shouts and laughs in her elegant dress. She smiles brightly and makes her way to the middle next to me. she fakes a smile.

“Minyoung? What brings you here??” she asks stupidly.

“I was invited.” I reply in annoyance.

“Oh really? By whom? I don’t remember being told about this.” She says and then giggles.

“Just do your job.” I say and walk the other way to try and catch up to Kai.

I jog a bit making sure I don’t trip in my heels.

“Kai!” I shout as he and Luhan turn to face me.

“Hi Moon.” Luhan smiles. “You look extremely beautiful tonight.” He winks.

I chuckle a bit; I mean c’mon, the LUHAN of Exo just complimented me!

*AHEM*

Luhan and I both get a death glare from Kai. He glares at Luhan as Luhan nods and leaves us.

“What?” Kai asks as his face softens.

“Umm…did I say something wrong? Why are you avoiding me?” I ask in confusion.

He looks at me for a bit and then shakes his head no.

“There’s nothing wrong.” He states and makes his way towards the guys.

“But-“ I try to say something but he’s walked on already. I roll my eyes and look around.

“Why the hell am I here?”  I say to myself and sigh loudly. I felt so alone, and out of place. My job wasn’t to be here with Exo. That was Nami’s job and she actually did do her job well, as annoying as she was. I saw how she kept the group moving and didn’t let many questions get to them. She answered all questions vaguely. I was simply invited here to be with kai, and yet, I blew it. I looked dumb following Exo inside with no one by my side, and then the reporters spotted me. Crap.

“HI! Who are you? How are you connected with Exo?” one of them asks.

“Uhhmmm…” I look around, but no one is here to help me out. I begin to heat up and sweat a bit as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter