Hands

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amQE-c0jzWc

“2” the setter signal Sun and Sun just nodded her head. The opponent overhand serve it. They received the ball cleanly giving it to the setter, he sets it up and Sun goes for the spike. Unfortunately the ball goes out. “Oh shoot, freak. My bad.” The scrimmage went on for about another fifteen minutes.

“Lu ge~~~ pass it here” Xiumin call out. Luhan looked around and found an open gap, and passed the ball to Xiumin. With Luhan doing a perfect pass, Xiumin received the ball and kicked the ball. All eyes were on the ball and they hope that it would make it into the goal. Xiumin fell on his knees and just looked at the goal post. Luhan came running over and just patted his shoulders. “It’s okay Minseok, you’ll get it in next time.” Luhan comfort.

“I can’t believe it. I miss. Darn it, it was wide open too.” Xiumin complain. “Don’t worry about. You will get it next time.” Luhan continue to comfort Xiumin. “Yeah. Let’s see what’s Sun is doing.” Luhan and Xiumin got up, and left the soccer field. They took off their cleats, took off their shin guards, and stuff them in their duffle bags. Slipping into their sandals, they walked to the volleyball courts. “Look for a short girl.” Luhan teased. Xiumin and Luhan looked around but they just couldn’t find her. They lean forward and concentrated hard to look for her.

“What are you guys looking at?” Sun said appearing right next to Xiumin. They both took a step back and had to take a deep breath. “What are you doing here? I thought you were on the court?” Luhan asked. “I was but we finished the game.” Sun said. “Well, are you ready to go?” Xiumin said. “Let me go grab my stuff very quick.” Sun turn around and went to the bench where she had her bag. She took off her shoes, slipped on her sweatpants, threw a hoodie over her and slipped on her sandals. “Okay, ready.” she said walking next to Xiumin and stuffing her bag with her shoes.

In the car Xiumin drove, Luhan sat in the passenger seat and Sun sat in the back. “Suho just texted me and said to meet him up at a restaurant. Is your mom okay with that Sun? Or do you have to home right now?” Xiumin asked. “Meh, I’ll tell her. Im sure she’ll be okay with it.” Sun pulling out her phone to text her mom.

“Mom. going to be home late. Out eating.” Sun texted.

They arrived at a famous japanese restaurant. Getting out of the car, the three stooges felt a big rush of a winter wind hitting their faces. “Oh gosh! It’s so cold” Luhan said. They quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter