The Downfall

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtHjv1APgXk&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have no one to blame but yourself."

"I know. But I didn't mean for it to happen like that"

"I told you"

"I know but.."

"HYUNG! WE GOT SUN ALERT!" Dongwoon said as he came rushing into the studio.

"Sorry Yoseob theres really nothing I could do." Doojoon said.

"How about you protect me from Sun!" Yoseob said as he looked for a place to hid. When Yoseob eye one of the boxes that was stacked up he quickly ran and hid inside the box. "SHH I'M NOT HERE!" Yoseob whisper before entering his box.

*BAM!*

"Whoa, Sun, careful. That door costed alot" Dongwoon said. Sun just glare at Dongwoon. Dongwoon quickly turn the other way and started to whistle. "Doojoon...where's yoseob?" Sun said very calmly.

When Yoseob heard Sun's voice he already had cold swet coming from his forehead. "I don't know. I haven't seen him all day." Doojoon lied. "Doojoon~" Sun said. "what I'm serious" Doojoon said. "okay I guess I'll have to look for him myself." Sun said. When Sun turn around, Doojoon wipped his imanginary swet off.

"Yang Yoseob. I know your here." Sun said. Yoseob shiver. Sun scanned the room. *gotcha* "Well, he looks like hes not in here anymore. I guess I'll take my leave now." Sun said. "Okay bye Sun" Doojoon said. "Wait. What's this box here?" Sun started to walk towards to where Yoseob was hiding.

*PLEASE GO AWAY. PLEASE GO AWYA!* Yoseob thoguht. Sun set her hands on the box. "Wait uh Sun. Come here. Moons here." Doojoon said. "Nice try Doojoon but Moon is working right now." Sun set her hands off the box and step back.

"Yah! Come on Yoseob I found you" Sun said as she lightly kicked the box. *AISH* Yoseob slowly open the box and when he came out he saw Sun. "Come out of the box please" Sun said calmly. Yoseob follower Sun's order. "Your not going to beat me up right?" Yoseob said. Sun just glare at Yoseob. "HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH NOW WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?" Sun bursted out laughing. Doojoon and Yoseob just looked at Sun dumbfounded. "I'm not that violent. Only towards Doojoon I am" "HEY!"

"So your not mad at me?" Yoseob question. "Mad. PFFTT. I'm furious!" Sun said. "But, I guess I'll hear you out...ONLY because I made a promise." *MOON YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOUR PROMISE IS HOLDING ME BACK*

Yoseob and Sun both sat down on the hard studior floor. Doojoon just watched from afar making sure that Sun does not jump Yoseob. "Enlighten me Yoseob."

Yoseob started to speak. "Well, I say Moon talking to Kai one day when I went to visit her. And she was smiling and lauging with Kai. I brought her flowers just so she knows how much I love her. I was going to confess to her that day. The way she looked at Kai, it wasn't the same way she looked at me. I don't know how to explain it, but it was kind of like she was in love with him. And i don't know why I got jealous. Maybe it was because the way she looked at Kai wasn't the same way she looked at me." Sun just listen to Yoseobs's story. "And then this girl she comes along, and I guess I was just really lonely that I needed someone. You know that feeling." *WAIT...is he calling me a loner!?* Sun thought to herself.

"That feeling when you just need that one person by your side." Yoseob finish. "Ahhh so in other words, jealousy took over" Sun made it short. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." Yoseob said with a sigh. "DUDE ARE YOU FREAKING NUTS!" Sun stood up. Yoseob flinched alittle. "KYAH! YOSEOB NICE JOB!" Sun slowly sat back down and rubbed her temples. "what?" Yoseob looked at Sun.

"Look Yoseob. Let me tell you this that, this way, is never EVER the proper way. Next time you could of just talked to her. Instead of running away from your fears, you should of just face them. Don't accuse things so eaisly. Your just fooling yourself even more if you keep running away. And you can't run backwards. But what you can do is take your time, no one is rushing your, except yourself." Sun said.

Yoseob and Doojoon just stare at her. "Did I hear that clearly? Did Sun just say something really wise?" Doojoon said while cleaning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter