104

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Want to switch?” Sun said stretching when she got out of the car. “Yeah, why not. My feet are cramping.” Moon said stopping her feet that feel asleep. While Doojoon and Kai was in the bathroom, Sun looked around to make sure the coast was clear before she said anything. Clearing she threw her hands around Moon’s shoulder and started to smile while looking up the sky. “Isn’t it a nice night today.” Sun said. “Uhh...sure.” Moon agreed not sure where this was going too. “You know, it’s so nice out today that I heard...or saw something moving at out last night. I think they were shooting stars or something because they were moving really fast.” Sun spoke. “Uhh..okay. Just spill it.” Moon said crossing her arms. “See...there’s no fun in that now is there. I think I saw a grizzly bear on the car, pppffftt who am I kidding, AHHHH AND YOU SAID NO PDA!” Sun screamed jumping up and down like an idiot. Moon knew what she was talking about, and she pushed Sun off of her as blood was running towards her face. “So immature.” Moon said facing the rest stop.

 

“Oh my gosh! I saw everything! Well...at least--” “Shut it Sun. It’s already embarrassing that you saw.” Moon said covering . “Eww!” Moon started to wipe her hands on Sun, as saliva was on her hand and Sun was spitting. “plah plah plah. That’s what you get.” Sun said still spitting. “You're disgusting” Moon said still wiping her hands on Sun.

 

“Do we want to know what happen?” Doojoon ask with a confuse look on his face. “Nah, it’s not important.” Sun said trying to hold in her laugh. “Urgh, so immature.” Moon said getting into the passenger side and slamming the door. “What’s up with her?” He ask still confuse. “It’s a bfff thing.” Sun said turning to face him. “Bfff?” Sun sigh, “Best Friends Forever Fool.” Sun said walking into the driver side and getting in. Doojoon stood there with a dumbfounded face and just scratched his head. “What’s wrong with you?” Kai ask standing next to him. “Girls...are very confusing.” Doojoon stated. “You just now figure that out. You got a long way ahead of yah.” Kai said getting into the back seat leaving Doojoon back. “You coming?” Moon shouted from the roll down window. Doojoon was still standing there looking like a lost child. “Huh...oh yeah”

 

“Anyone hungry?” Moon ask pulling out food from a bag that she prepare. Sandwiches, something easy and not so messy. “Yes please” Kai said ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter