Coming Back

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No”

 

“Yes”

“No”

“Come on noona. Can’t you just skip school and come over? You don’t hang out with us enough. And plus its our only day off. Pweeaass”

“I just can’t skip school. I need to make a living too.”

“Tch~ or maybe you want to go hang out with your boyfriend” Zelo mumble. “What? No!” Moon said handing Zelo his ice cream. Zelo walked out of the ice cream shop with his shoulders deflated, Moon examine him and the guilt was slowly making it’s way to her self-conscious. Moon exit the building and follow Zelo. When she open the door, a big whiff of the winter season hit her. “Why did we buy ice cream on a cold day exactly?” she asked Zelo walking to the car. “Because” Zelo snap and continue to eat his ice cream. Moon didn’t speak anymore and just walked to the driver side. The silence in the car was killing her and she knew why too. “Um, Zelo.” “What?” Zelo said not taking his eye off of his phone. “Are you mad at me?” Moon asked gripping the steering wheel. Zelo didn’t respond and continue to play his flapping bird or angry bird, or whatever bird game it was. Zelo sigh, end his game and put his phone inside his pocket. “Noon, you don’t come visit us anymore. You and Sun noona are always going to visit Exo. I know I shouldn’t be saying this but I’m for sure the Beast members miss hanging out with you too. Hanging out with Exo is not wrong, but at least come visit us too.” Zelo said feeling a bit selfish saying this. Oh, this is why he’s mad. Whew. Moon slowly released her grip on the wheel and thought about what Zelo had said. Yes, she admits that she does hang out with Exo a lot, a little bit too much, and she can understand where he is coming from, so she can’t be upset with him.

“So, that’s why you’re mad?”

“No, I’m not mad, just a hurt.” Zelo said playing with his fingers avoiding Moon’s gaze.

Pulling up into the garage, and parking the car, Zelo looked at Moon. “What are you doing? Don’t you have class?”

“Missing one day wouldn’t hurt. Come on.” Moon unbuckle her seatbelt and step out of the car walking away like nothing had happen in the car. Zelo smiling like an idiot, quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and pass Moon to press the elevator button.

“We’re home!” Zelo shouted opening the door. “Who’s we?” Youngjae said coming out of the kitchen wiping his hands and throwing the towel over his right shoulder. “Well who is this familiar face that we haven’t seen in for ever” Youngjae said. “Hi to you too.” Moon said walking to the living room. “TAKE THAT AND THAT!” Moon looked where Daehyun and Jungup was sitting and to her shock, it was Jungup that was saying those words. “Someone is too into the game.”

“Not now Noona, too busy.” Jungup unconsciously said. Daehyun pause the game and making Jungup startle. “Hey!” Jungup pouted. “Hi!” Moon responded, “Whoa, how long have you been there?” Jungup said giving Moon a hug. “Been standing here for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter