One day

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM8EtG2MYEY

Moon just sat there in her seat as Kai just stare at her with disbelief. After realizing what Kai just did he quickly grab a napkin and started to wipe her face. “Oh, gosh, Moon, I’m so sorry, I wasn’t accepting…I mean…” Moon sort of blushed when Kai was wiping her face. But as the saying go from Sun… ‘Be hardcore.’

Moon clear *ahem* and grab the napkin from Kai and started to wipe her own face. “It’s okay, I would have had the same reaction as you too.” She said as she set the napkin down on the table. “But why would you read uh...uh... about me and…” Kai couldn’t finish his sentence as he almost vomit also. “I don’t know, I was just curious…” Moon said as she played with her fingers. “Huh…curiosity kill the cat” Kai said as he lean in towards Moons face.

Moon wanted to scoot back but she didn’t have enough room as her back leaned against the booth. Kai just smirked, “you missed a spot” Kai said as he rubbed his thumb under Moon’s eye. Kai leaned back and crossed his arms. Moon stood there speechless as she tried so hard to not blush. Instead she bit her lip and excused herself. I’m such a charmer, Kai thought as he saw Moon go to the bathroom.

In the bathroom Moon looked herself in the mirror. Come on Moon get your crap together! Now that she thinks about it, she unconsciously started to rub her own hands under her eyes, the same spot that Kai touch. “Come on Moon, snap out of it!” She reminded herself as she lightly slapped her face.

After five minutes of fighting with herself, Moon came out of the bathroom, trying to look “cool.” She sat across from Kai and stared at Kai as he was playing angry birds on his phone. “You know, if you want to stare, you can ask” Kai said not looking towards Moon’s direction. Moon just pouted and looked the other way.

“So tell me Moon.” Kai said as he set his phone down and set his elbows on the table while his hands were crossed. “Why did you read a about me and Kyungsoo?” Moon looked the other, avoiding Kai’s stares. “Umm…see what had happen was…I couldn’t finish it! Okay…it was too…gross, weird, uncomfortable for me to continue.” Moon admitted as she blew out some air.

“Uh…huh…I didn’t know you thought that about us, you sick girl” Kai said getting up. “I don’t! I was just curious.” Moon said also getting up. Kai checked the time and he still had ten minutes to spare. “Want to go out for a walk?” Kai said as he held out his hand. Moon looked at Kai, then looked at his hand. He just motion for her to take his hand. Moon hesitated for a while, Kai just snipped at her and grab her hand. He drag her out and Moon didn’t know what to do at that point. She looked back and saw Sun peeking. She could already imagine Sun’s evil smirk.

When they got outside, it was sunny and hot, but with a nice breeze to cool the temperature down. Moon bit her lip as she was worry that they might get caught. “Don’t you think this is too dangerous?” She asked Kai as they were still holding hand. Kai just looked back and lean down to get to her level. “I live by the name Dangerous” Kai said as he stared at Moon’s eye. Moon just rolled her eyes and pushed Kai’s face away.

“Hey!” Kai said as he was looking at Moon. Moon just stuck out her tongue as she walked the other direction. Kai just rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter