124

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona!"

"Hunny bunny!"

"Oh, gosh. You look like crap"

"Ugh, a hello could of been better." Sun sigh and shook her head as she pulled out a seat. "What happen to you?" Daehyun said, sipping on his ice coffee. "Alot of things happen. Long story short, just got into an accident. That's all." "That's all!?" Sun flinch from the deep voice that spoke. "I'm still in one peace. See" Sun raised her left arms and swung her feet back and forth, but that cause pain in her ribs. Yongguk sigh and shook his head. "As long as you're okay. But are you also mentally okay? We saw the news."

Sun shrugged and took a sip of her coffee. "Apparently they claim that it's Moon. Doesn't that bother you? Like at all?" Jongup said leaning in. "Nah, because I know the truth and that's all I need. Beside she and....dooo...." Sun stop and looked around to make sure no one was listening, and lean in, "and Doojoon does not make a good couple. Not saying that we look better." Sun said leaning back.

"So, then what are you going to do about it if it get's out of hand?" Zelo asked. Sun tapped her chin and she actually never really thought this far. "Hmm...what would I do about it. Hmm, I don't know honestly. I'll just go with the flow." Sun said. "I wonder what love is doing, since people are accusing them dating." Himchan said tapping his chin. "Oh, ha funny because she is going through a really tough time right now. You know what, I might pay her a visit." Sun said getting up.

"Wait, you're already leaving?" Himchan said look up. "Yeah, it's kind of dangerous right now, and it's time to take my meds." Sun said as her alarm to take her meds went off. "Sorry, I wish I could actually hang out with you guys. It's been a really long time. But duty calls. Good luck with your South America tour." Sun said pushing in her chair. They all nodded and bid goodbye. "Oh, and Yongguk." Yongguk looked up, "don't work too hard. Make sure you eat your meals and don't stay out too late." Sun said and left. Yongguk shook his head and smile. "See, told you she still cared." Daehyun said elbowing the leader.

**

"So...like I'm outside of your apartment and man, you are a big hit!" Sun said walking up to the door that led to Moon's apartment. Sinces Sun's car was gone, she had to take the bus there. For Sun she did not like taking the bus because it was too crowded, and anything can happen on the bus. "What are you even doing here!? Are you nuts!? People are going crazy. Is this how it feels to be an idol?" Moon said over the phone and looking threw her shades as she watch people crowd her apartment. Fan's held up signs stay away, while the paparazzi's held camera trying to take pictures. "Nah, all I have to say is that I live here. Duh." Sun said approaching the crowd closer.

"You're crazy."

"Thanks. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter