New Friends!

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

“Hyoyeon, Lay and Kai to be dancing together” Moon reads out loud as she is sitting at a table in Sun’s restaurant. Moon sighs loudly and scrolls through the article.

“Pshh…I don’t like girls generation.” Moon blurts out as Sun stares at her.

“Okay…that was random.”

Moon then see’s pictures of Kai posing with girls for photo shoots, and GIF’s of him interacting with girls. She growls loud enough for Sun to hear her.

“Moon, you okay?”

“No!” Moon shouts. “I mean look at these pictures!” Moons eyes widened. “AND THIS ONE!” Moons points to one where Kai brushes a water bottle on a girls shorts. Sun looks at her overly sensitive friend.

“Moon” Sun says as Moon looks at her friend.

“As much as I hate Kai, I’m only going to say this once. He’s not like that, he’s a good guy. And they’re just pictures, most he had to PRETEND. Stop looking for trouble.” Sun says as she wipes tables.

Moon sighs loudly and rests her head on her arms. “I just miss him, he said he wasn’t going to be in town for a while, he didn’t even tell me where he was going.” Moon pouted.

“I’m pretty sure he’s busy. Stop being such a downer and help me clean!” Sun yells out as Moon stands up and grabs a dry towel.

 “Maybe time away will relieve some stress…” Moon mentions while wiping the table down.

“Maybe..maybe not.” Sun adds on.

“You’re not helping Sun.” Moon glares.

“Okay okay, look.” Sun slams the damp towel on the table and places her hands on her hip. “You should go somewhere you always wanted to go; maybe with you gone, Kai will appreciate your presence more.”

Moon smiled. “I knew you had the answer Sun, I just needed to force it out of you.” Sun rolled her eyes as Moon hugged her best friend.

“Now….where do I want to go?”

**

“WELCOME to Honolulu, Hawaii, and thank you for flying with us, we look forward to your future service.”

Moon jolts from her thoughts of the previous conversation with Sun. She takes out her phone and texts Sun.

“Hey, it’s beautiful here! You should have come with me!” Moon texts to Sun.

“I hate you!” Sun texts back. Moon is walking and laughing at her texts and bumps into someone. The person knocks her phone out of her hand. Moon gasps loudly.

“AHHH!!!!” Moon shouts and she glares at the man in front of her.

A tall guy is staring at her with his small eyes, Moon is a little taken back, he was awfully cute, she then picks up her now broken phone.

“aaahhh dannnnggggg….” Moon pouts and looks at her broken phone.

“I’m..so sorry…” the guy says. Moon sighs loudly and smiles.

“It was an accident…it’s okay…” Moon says, she sighs again mentally telling herself that this little incident wouldn’t ruin her time here.

As Moon was going to walk away, he catches up to her,

“Let me make it up to you!” he pleads.

“Ahh…no its okay! I’ll just go to the store and grab another phone.”

“Well…let me pay for it!” he offers.

“Nooo, don’t worry about it! It’s a work phone, it’ll be paid for!” Moon lied; she doesn’t even have a work phone. If it had been Sun, she might have taken up the offer. FREE PHONE.

He nodded and then smiled at Moon.

“Then how about I take you to where you need to go?! Please! That’s the least I could do!” he offered. Moon figured if she kept on declining his offers she’d never hear the end of it from him.

“fine.” Moon said as he smiled and took Moons luggage as she followed him.

“Oh. My name is Namjoon.”  His eye squinted as he smiled and his dimples showed. Moon chuckled and nodded.

“Minyoung.” Moon said as they walked towards the exit, as they walked closer, he walked towards a group of guys, they were laughing and joking around and then they all stared at him.

“yah yah yah!” another guy with small eyes said as they all watched Moon walk behind him.

“Hyung, you found a girl?! This is supposed to be guys only!” the guy with lighter hair whines.

“Hey, hey, hey it’s not like that, I’m just doing her a favor, I accidently broke her phone.” The guy named Namjoon said to the rest of the group. They all smiled and stared at Moon.

“This is Minyoung.” He says.

“These goofballs are my friends; they’ll have to come as well. Hope you don’t mind.” He gives Moon a pleading look.

“It’s okay” Moon said as he nodded.

“Where you headed to anyway?” he asked.

 Moon took out a paper and handed it to him; he squinted his eyes and then took out his own paper.

“OH! We’re going to the same place!” he smiled brightly. Moon smiled back.

“Ahh….is that so?” Moon said as he smiled and put their things in the car.

“So!” one of them said and looked at Moon. “I’m Jimin.” He winks.

“People call me V!”

“I’m Jungkook!”

“I’m your hope! J-hope!” another one said. The other boys glared at him. “Heh heh..i mean I’m Hoseok.”

“I’m Yoongi.” He waves.

“and I’m Seokjin.” the last one said with a smile.

“And we’re!! ehh…” V started as the boys glared at him. “Nevermind…” he pouted. Moon laughed and shook her head. They reminded her of the friends she had back at home. She missed them already.

As they reach the hotel, they all got out, as Namjoon handed Moon her things, she bowed to them. “Thanks guys, Namjoon.” She said with a smile and made her way to the front desk.

**

The next day, Moon wasted no time and got to a phone shop and received a new phone. When she turned it on, her phone exploded with texts and missed calls.

“Minyoung!!!”

“Noona!!”

“I’m so sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter