113

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeah, I can work for you tomorrow. Yeah, no problem. I need the money anyways, I'm broke. Yup, you're welcome." Driving back home, Sun decided to take one of her co-workers shift, and she didn't mind since she did need the money. Even though they only went camping for a day, she felt like she needed the money. Feeling broke is not a good feeling, because she knew that without money she really couldn't do anything. Money wasn't really important to her, but better be safe than sorry right. "Working tomorrow?" Doojoon said with his groggy voice, and sat up straight. "Yeah. How was your nap?" Sun ask. "Not bad, just sort of uncomfortable." Doojoon rolled his neck and crack his back. "Well, it's only 7, did you just want to go home?" Sun ask tapping the wheel and nodded her head with the music that was softly playing in the background. "Yeah. I felt like I haven't done anything all day." Doojoon said pulling his hoodie up to his face hiding his dark circles under the shadow of the hood. "Because you haven't" Sun said entering the highway. "Shhh...I would like to think that I did something today. Want me to drive?" He offer. "No it's okay. You don't live far anyways. No point of switching." Sun said turning her head to check her left blind spot. "Suit yourself." Pulling out his phone Doojoon started to play games on his phones.

 

"Just come inside. It's not going to kill you if you come inside." Doojoon said pulling in the stubborn Sun that decline the offer of entering his apartment. Before she could answer, or even pull away Doojoon already pulled her in, and shut the door behind them. Sun stop fighting and decided to just follow him. Taking off both of their shoes, they walk into the hallway that led straight to the living room. Beige color carpet was laid out in the living room and behind the living room was the white floor kitchen. There was an black granite island in the middle of the kitchen and a silver Samsung fridge. "You know for an apartment, this is really nice. Must be expensive." Sun said looking around feeling a bit awkward. "It's okay. It's a nice place with a cheap rent, you'll be surprise who you see here. Idols, singers, actors, and family members live here. Of course, you would barely see them though because they're always up and going." Doojoon said walking to the fridge and pulled out a pitcher of water pouring himself and Sun a glass of water.

 

"Thanks" Sun said as Doojoon pushed the ice cold glass of water towards her. The cold water that ran through was so refreshing. "Hungry? I'll cook." Doojoon said pulling out things from the cabinet that was next to the fridge. "No, I'm okay." Sun said pulling out her phone to check the time. "You didn't even eat anything all day. Trust me. You're hungry." Doojoon said pulling Sun to the living room and made her sit down the couch. "No it's okay. I'm not really hungry. I've been snacking all day." Sun argue trying to stand up but Doojoon just pushed her down everytime she tried to get up. "No, you need to eat real food. Snacks don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter