140 -FINAL

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 YEARS LATER

 

“We notice that you and your so-called-girlfriend have no pictures being together, no party, no dates, no nothing. Why do you refuse to release who she is? Did you two break up? What happen?”

 

Doojoon smirked and crossed his hands together as his composure was relax. The other members did the same. Beast was attending a press conference about their end of their album, and it was getting close to the end, but a reporter obviously didn’t want it to end. “Ah, yes. The only thing that you need to know is yes, we are still together. If you will excuse, we have a very, very, very, important event to attend.” And just like that, every single Beast member had got up and left the stage.

 

****

 

Chatting, laughing, crying was the sound she heard as she enter the building. She took a deep breath and this felt like home. Rolling her suitcase, and pushing her sunglasses to the top of her head, she knew this was home. Taking a big whiff of her homeland, Sun was back.

 

****

 

“She’s suppose to be here by now. Where is she? What if her plane got delayed, what if she got lost?” Moon said as her hands got clammy, and her leg shook up and down. “Hey, don’t worry. She’ll be here. I already sent someone to grab her.” he said as he comfort Moon who was nervous about her big day. The man lean down and as he look into the mirror he saw how beautiful Moon was. “You’re so beautiful Moon.” He said as he lean down and gave a small peck on her cheek.” Moon smiled and that made her feel a bit better. “Stop it. You know I never know what to say whenever you say those words.” She wasn’t kidding either. She look down, away from the mirror, and blushed. “I’m not kidding. I can tell these words everyday, and these words don’t even explain how precious you are to me.” He said. “Save it for later. Now get out. I have to change.” Moon said getting up from her seat and pushing him out. “Okay, okay. Sorry.” he chuckle as the door slowly shut.

 

*****

 

Sun made her way into the building, and knocked on the door. “Come in!” Moon shouted. The sound her voice made Sun extremely happy, and excited. Taking a deep breath, she open the door and saw her best friend. After five long years, they were finally reunited. “Ah, look at you” Sun said. Moon drop whatever she was doing and turn around. And what do you know, her best friend was staring back at her. “Sun! You’re back! Oh, my gosh! You’re back! I’m so glad you made it!” Moon said as she quickly ran to her best friend. Sun nodded as tears were threatening to escape from her eyes. “Yes! I know! I’m done with college! So happy! Moon!”

 

“Sun!” The girls scream from their excitement as they jump up and down. The girls stop what they were doing as they compose themselves. “You’re so beautiful Moon. Never thought this day was going to happen.” Sun said laughing. “Shut up. Trust me, I thought this wouldn’t had happen too. We all thought you were going to be first” Moon said pulling Sun with her. “Ha, oh, karma is a ‘b’ word isn’t.” Sun said taking a seat. “Yeah, yeah. Don’t worry, you’ll time would come soon. Have you seen anybody else?” Moon asked as she had trouble putting in a bobby pin. Sun rolled her eyes, and snatch the accessory away. “No, I haven’t I was in a rush to get here. Do you have my dress?”

 

“Yeah, after we do your hair, you can put it on.” Moon said. After Sun finish with Moon’s hair, Sun chuckle. “What? Does it look funny?” Moon ask feeling nervous again. “Nothing, it felt like I never left.” Sun said. “Yeah...it does..doesn’t it?”

 

****

 

The doors open as people started to fill up the hall. Flowers were everywhere, the white carpet was rolled out, and peoples laughter had made the atmosphere even more nerve wrecking for Moon. “Hey, you’ll be fine. Think about it, when these doors open, it’s a new beginning for you. SMILE MOON! IT’S YOUR BIG DAY!” Sun said trying to get the nerves out of Moon. “I know...I know.” Moon took a deep breath and nodded her head. “There we go, come on. It’s time.”

 

The doors open, and Sun went out first with her light strapless purple dress that touch the ground. Walking with confidence, she saw many faces she knew and many faces that she didn’t know. Smiling confidently, she continue to do her part. Near the end of the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter