The Return

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD9XHEdapz4

“Yeah, so that’s what pretty much happen”

“Oh my gosh…THAT’S SO FRUITY!” Sun said as she curl her toes and her fingers. “No, I thought it was pretty romantic” Moon said playing her fingers. Sun just rolled her eyes and set a hand Moon’s right shoulder. “Moon, I hate to break it to you but, you think everything is romantic.” “No I don’t!” Moon protested. “Come on, you had to admit, Kai is pretty fruity” Sun said laying on the ground. “So, I thought it was really really…really romantic what he did” Moon started to blush again as she thought about what Kai did.

“hahahaha!!! Oh my gosh! You and Kai is finally dating! GEEZ TOOK YOU OLD PEOPLE LONG ENOUGH!” Sun said. Moon just kicked Sun. “Shut up!” was the only think Moon said.

*vibrates*

From: Kai<3

            Hello my beautiful girlfriend! I hope you’re having an awesome day! I know I am, but I just wanted to let you know that I miss you! Call me later when you have time.

Moon smile liked an idiot when she received the text.

*vibrates*

From: Kai<3

            Oh, and tell your annoying friend to stop picking on you before she’s going to get it later.

Moon just chuckle and locked her phone. “Let me guess…Kai” Sun said getting up. Moon just nodded her head. “Wait! He called me annoying didn’t he?” Sun said sitting up. Moon just looked at her phone and then back at Sun. “Man, you and Kai are similar.” Moon said under her breath. “No we are not the same. Kai’s annoying. I know I’m annoying, but…but…okay I’m just annoying.” Sun said.

“So what about you and Doojoon? Huh? Did you solve everything with him?” Moon asked changing the subject. “Uh, for the last time, I am not angry at him, just disappointed.” Sun said with a fake voice. “Uh huh, Sun you know if you liked him you should have said something.” Moon said playing with her finger nails. “I know, but it was too soon, and I like being single. Muahah SINGLE LIFE!” Sun said getting up. “Well, you’re going to be forever alone” Moon said also getting up.

“No I won’t, I got food” Sun said standing in front of the door. “Okay whatever you say” Moon said waving goodbye to Sun. “Bye Sun, I’ll see you in a couple of hours” Moon said. “Yeah, sure. Good luck on your date with Kai” Sun said with and evil laugh. “Date? What date?” Moon asked. “Nothing, don’t worry about it if you don’t know” Sun said getting inside her car leaving Moon clueless as ever.

“Date?” Moon stood there for a second to function everything that was happening. Then just smile and skipped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter