111

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oEeVv6biSE

Already halfway home, Doojoon who drove from the campsite, was falling asleep. The rain wasn’t help either, it made his heart calm, and his body relax. “Tired?” Sun said leaning over to check his eyes. “I’m okay.” He lied leaning in closer to the wheel. Sun gave him a suspicious look and he look over feeling as if a pair of eyes was glaring at him. “What...I am.” Sun continue to give him a look, and Doojoon finally gave up. “Okay, I’m a little bit tired. But I’ll switch at the next rest stop. Promise.” he said.

 

The following day, Doojoon and Sun had agreed that it would be best if they just head back a day earlier, just for the sake of Moon. She had a concussion, and even though the clinic did their best to take a look at Moon, Doojoon figure it would be better if she went to a bigger hospital.

“Rain rain go away and don’t come back.” Sun quietly sang, as the rain continued to hit the windshield of the car. Knowing that she need to entertain Doojoon since his stubbornness could get annoying, she decided to quietly sing. The sky was dark from the rain that was pouring down, and the lightning that struck down on the earth made things gloomy.

 

“Come on. Stop being a downer. Rain isn’t that bad. It’s really fun playing in” Doojoon said ruffling Sun’s hair with his free hand and started a new conversation. “Yeah, but it’s hard. It’s slippery and the volleyball get’s heavy, and someone could break an ankle. It’s scary jumping to hit the ball. I miss my boyfriend.” Sun sigh thinking about her dreamy boyfriend. “Thanks. I know I’m cute.” Doojoon said flipping his imaginary long hair. “Ha, you’re funny. I’m talking about volleyball. He’s my all time boyfriend.” Sun said wishing she could be outside right now instead being in the car.

 

“Hey. Are you cheating on me?” Doojoon said playing along with Sun’s silly game of hers. “I could be. I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter