114

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AfVhHVwMBw

Feeling and hearing something annoying, Sun reach for her phone and saw that it was nine is the morning. With her eyes still trying to adjust, she slid her thumb to the right shutting off her alarm clock and lay on the couch for a bit more. “Oh shoot” Sun said waking up after realizing that she didn’t go home that night and knockout of the couch. Slowly getting up, she saw someone laying on the floor with their backs face towards her. Doojoon was still sleeping, Sun looked around for a bit and everything was still in the same spot. Pfft of course they would be. Why wouldn’t they. Sun wanted to face palm herself for such a silly thought. With the blanket falling off of her, she crawl backwards until she reach the end of the couch, and when one of her foot touch the ground, she pushed herself off the couch. Since it was still early in the morning, Sun was still off balance, but after much struggle, she caught herself. Folding the blanket nicely Sun wanted to wash up. Sun was about to go back to the car to grab her stuff, but when she turn around, she saw that her bag was there. Isn’t he just a sweetheart, she thought while carrying the bag into the bathroom.

 

Waking up to the sound of the bathroom door closing, Doojoon open his eyes and reached for his phone to check the time. 9:05 it read, and sitting up straight, he rub his face, and then ran his fingers through his hair. Cracking his back, and rolling his neck, Doojoon finally got up and folded his blanket nicely and stack them up where Sun had folded hers. Carrying it to the room, Doojoon walk out and set up the table for breakfast.

 

Coming out of the bathroom with a red shirt, black pants, and her hair tied up in a ponytail, Sun set her bag next to the wall and walk toward the kitchen seeing the Doojoon was up. “Morning.” she greeted. “Morning, how was your sleep?” he ask not looking back as he scramble the egg. “It was fine. Uh...sorry I didn’t mean to fall a sleep. I really didn’t it just…” “Sort of happen. I know and it’s okay.” he reassured her. “Did...did I...was I loud last night?” Sun said biting her upper lip.

 

“Oh yeah. You were snoring so loud last night that I had to blast my headphones.” Doojoon said passing her a plate of scrambled eggs. “Sorry, I don’t mean too but it just happens. I swear, I don’t usually snore, unless if I’m sick or I have a stuffy nose.” Sun said feeling guilty that she might had kept him up all night because of her uncontrollable snoring. Doojoon laugh, making Sun forget about being guilty and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter