Vunerable Sun

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvXaLvs4pf8

"Now, now, it's not as bad as it look."

"Are you kidding me!?"

"Noo...noo..noona"

"Choi Junhong!" He slowly started to move backwards as Sun marched towards him with an unreadable face. Sun was getting closer and closer, while Zelo was getting closer to the wall. Hitting the wall, Zelo didn't know what was coming next for him. "Noona it's not bad. I tried really hard." Raising her fist in the air, Zelo flinched and shut his eyes really hard. Waiting for a painful feeling, it never came. "You tried you best...didn't you?" Sun said while patting Zelo's head. "So, you're not mad?" He ask being a bit shaken. "No silly!" Sun said stepping back. "As long as you tried your best. Then that's all that matter. I know that you're always training at night. It's okay to fail a test. Pft, as long as you past the class, Right?" Sun said smiling at Zelo. "Yeah...as long as I pass the class." Zelo whisper to himself.

"I'm so warn out....Oh...Hi Sun" Daehyun said walking into the dorm. "Hi Daehyun, Jongup, Yongguk" Sun greeted. "No Hi for me?!" Himchan said running into the house. "But my love. What shall I ever do, to make you notice me?" He said. "Eww....you need to earn my Hi's" Sun said waving with her back facing Himchan and Youngjae. "How was practice?" Sun asked. "Tiring. I'm tired." Daehyun yawn. "I'm going to take a nap." "I second that." Jongup said following Daehyun. "Well, then. Have a nice nap." She said getting up. "Where are you going Noona?" Zelo asked as he walked her to the door. "Hmm..I actually don't know. But where I go I'm sure it's going to be nice." Sun said. "Eww, now that's gross." Youngjae said.

"Ha! You're just jealous that you can't say awesome lines that what I just said." Sun said sticking out her tongue. "Nope. Not one bit. Coming from a kid like you, Ha! Why would I be jealous?" Sun didn't say anything and just looked away.

"Well, then Noona, drive safe and stay warm. Tell Moon Noona that I said hi too." Zelo said waving goodbye and shutting the door. Reaching into her pocket, Sun pull out her phone and dial Moon's number.

"I'm sorry but the person you are trying to reach is not available right now." "Hm...must be on a date with Kai." Sun said sighing and putting her phone back into her pocket.

"Thank you. Have a nice night." The convinces store manager said. "Thanks you too." Sun said grabbing the plastic bag and walked outside. Blue table were still set up, with red plastic chairs. Sun made her way and sat at one of the tables. Sighing, she reached into her bag and pull out a bag of chips. "I wonder what Moon and Kai are doing?" Sun thought as she ate a chip.

"I don't know. Why don't you go ask."

Sun turn around and was shocked to see who was there. "Eh..what are you doing here?" She asked. "I could as you the same thing." he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter