I ship Kaisoo!

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS NOT A ! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CZWWafOoG4

**

“And then he kissed Kyungsoo passionately.” Moon read out loud as she made a vomiting face. “How can people be so disgusting?” Moon thought as she sighed loudly. “These fans take their love for them a bit too far, wanting them to do such odd things…” Moon said to herself.

“do what odd things?” a voice said as Moon looked up from her desk. She croaked as EXO was standing in front of her.

“Holy Crap!” she yelled. “You guys scared me.” she said rubbing her chest.

“Noona, what odd things?”  Sehun said as they all walked up to her desk.

“N-nothing…?” she said trying to minimize the site.

“I love you Do Kyungsoo? Starring Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol said out of nowhere behind Moon’s shoulder.

“AH!” Moon jumped.  As she quickly closed the entire site completely.

“Noona…what are you reading?” Kai asked, hearing D.O’s name made him a bit jealous.

“It’s nothing Kai.” She said as she leaned to one side to grab some papers and handed it to Suho.

“You guys can sit, I’ll call you all when its time.” Moon smiled as they all walked to the waiting room. Kai of course stood there waiting for an explanation.

“Noona….” Kai said as D.O. walks up behind him and smiles brightly.

“Boo!” D.O. yells as he pokes Kai in the waist.

“Yah!” Kai said as they both laughed. “Oh. Your hair.” D.O said as he fixed the strand of hair that was in Kai’s face. Moon watched closely as they smiled and teased each other.

“Here” D.O. said as he kissed Kai on the cheek. “Ahh…you missed a spot…” Kai said as he pointed to his lips. They both giggled as Kai lowered his face towards D.O’s face. They both closed their eyes and were inches away from kissing.

“Minyoung!” Suho yelled as he tapped Moon’s finger. She snapped back into reality as she heaved out a breath and looked up to see the 12 guys standing there, staring at her.

“are you okay?” Suho asked as Moon stared at Kai and then D.O. They were on the opposite sides of each other. Moon nodded as she looked back at Suho.

“What is it that you guys needed again?” Moon asked as Kai rolled his eyes and laughed to himself.

“Lee Soo Man?” Suho said to jolt Moon’s memory.

“Oh right, it’s the same room as usual.” Moon said as he nodded and instructed everyone to follow him.

As they all left, Kai walked up to her desk and placed his hand on the table.

“Noona. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter