10

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5dSQiHKBoc&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW&index=13

----------------------------------------

"So, how do think of us right now?" Doojoon asked Sun. "Like Beast in general? Or like Beast one by one?" "Beast in general." Doojoon commented. "Well, to be honest I liked Beast ever since Bad Girl came out. But then I lost interest in you guys" Sun said. "Ohh..." Doojoon said with a sigh. "And then Fiction came out. It was just wow!!! Like I was so speechless. So many emotions was running through my minds. I mean I liked shock too. But your song Fiction made so much sense.I could tell by just watching you guys perform I could feel that you guys really enjoy singing and dancing up there. Singing for your fans." Sun said calmly. Doojoon was speechless. He didn't know what to say.

"JAGIYA!~" Sun quickly saw someone running towards her. For a second she thought Yoseob was talking to him. But then Moon turn around and smile. "Hi Yoseob." Moon said Shyly. Sun gave Moon a death glare. "What?" Moon said with a blank stare. Sun dragged Moon out of the waiting room. "DUDE! How come you didn't tell me you two were dating!?" Sun shouted in a whisper voice. "It's not like that Sun." "Okay then why is he calling jagiya? hmmm?" Sun question. "Dude its just a nickname he gave me." Moon answer. "Okay well, you better be careful because people might think you guys are dating." Sun said. "Trust me I don't think where going to be dating any time soon." Moon said with a sigh.

"You like him don't you?" Sun asked. "No!" Moon hesitated. "Well...maybe I do" Moon said. "It's only a yes or no" Sun said. "I don't know. I mean I like him and all but its because hes an idol and I don't want any you know things to go down." Moon defended. "So in other words you like him. But your scared what the press and the anti fans would do to you?" Sun answer. "And! Hes busy and so am I" Moon added. Sun just sigh and shook her head. "Well, you asked for it." Sun said and left. "Wait where are you going?" Moon asked. "Somewhere far away from you love birds" Sun said while waving back. Moon just pouted and went back inside the wating room.

"Where did Sun go?" Doojoon asked. "Oh I think she went for a walk." Moon said. "oh" Doojoon said with a soft voice. "So guys what do you think about Sun? Shes cool hhuh?" Moon asked. "I think shes pretty cool and laid back." Kikwang said. "I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter