Girly Himchan

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

“Come on..can’t this clock tick any slower?” Sun thought as she just kept staring at the school clock. “Keep staring at the clock and it would burn up.” One of Sun’s classmate said. “Hey, I know that you want to leave school too.” Sun pointed out. “That is very true.” Her classmate said and at the same time, the bell finally rang. “Finally, FREEDOM!” Sun thought as she made quick steps to the double doors that led to outside. “Noona! wait!” Zelo said as he tried to catch up with her. Barely breathing, Zelo finally catch up to her and lay his hand on her shoulders. “Geez women. For someone with short legs can sure walk fast as heck.” Finally stand straight Zelo clear his throat. “Noona, can you give me ride home again?” Zelo asked. “How did I know that you needed a ride home. Tche, come on you giant.” Sun said as she drag Zelo by his collar. “Wait, wait. Noona I forgot something in my locker.” Zelo said as he was being drag. “Well, you should had thought about that before you came up to me.” Sun said ignoring Zelo’s whining. Getting in the car Sun all of a sudden had to use the restroom. “Wait here I have to use the bathroom. Don’t leave. If you do then I’m taking off on you.” Sun said parking her car in front of the school doors. “Tche, and you can leave while I can’t. That’s not fair.” Zelo said crossing his arms.

“Well, hello love. Came back to see me?”

“Himchan, I need to set you up on a blind date.” Sun said patting his back. “B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter