Ninety-Two

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung wheres the location again?” Chanyeol asked pulling up into a parking lot. “Hyung I’m telling you. It’s at the Samsung Museum of art. Literally Right there” Sehun said point across the street. “Ahh! Never mind! We found it!” Chanyeol said driving across the street. “Hyung...I worry for you sometime” Sehun said rubbing his temples.

“Are you sure it’s okay for me to be here? It doesn’t feel right” Moon said grabbing onto Kai’s elbow. “Don’t worry. You’ll be fine. We’ll be fine.” Kai said grabbing Moon’s hands. “I don’t Kai. There’s a lot of paparazzi's.” Kai sigh and let go of Moon’s hands. He look down not even looking into Moon’s eye. “Are you ummm...ashame of me?” Kai ask. “What? No, no, why would I be.” Moon said setting her palms on Kai’s cheek. “Then why are you so afraid of the paparazzi's?” Moon sigh and shook her head. “You want to the truth or the lie?”

“The truth”

“Well...truth be told. It’s because you and the rest of exo are rising stars. Your fans would...have a heart attack if they found out that their main dancer; whose very charismatic, found out that he was dating a...girl like me. I don’t want your fame to vanish just like that. Your’s or Exo’s. You guys started out strong, and I don’t want you guys to fall to the bottom of the pit. You guys have to shine.” Moon said speaking softly.

“I’m not talking about Exo Moon. I’m talking about us.” Kai said finally looking up...or down at Moon. “What do you mean?” Moon asked not knowing what he really meant. “Where do you see us? Because, I’ve been thinking lately.”

“Jongin, stop over thinking. You want to know where I see us. No matter how busy we are with each other, we still know that at the end of the night, we’re thinking about each other. I know we don’t show that much affection with each other, but it’s because we have to be so cautions when we’re together. I know, I hate it too. But…”

“But…”

“But because I know that we can overcome any obstacle that is thrown at us. But right now…I myself don’t think I can handle the stress from your fans or the paparazzi’s. They’re scary, and they could do things to you..and me.” Moon said looking down feeling shameful. Kai smile and pull Moon into a hug. He wrap his hands around Moon’s waist and brushed Moon’s hair. “That’s all I need you to say.” Kai said kissing Moon’s head.

“Ayo! Over here!” Baekhyun said interrupting Moon and Kai’s pda (public display of affections). “Coming” Moon answer back. “So can we get inside and enjoy the music in there?” Kai ask entwining their fingers together. “Sure why not. It’s not like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter